• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
I enquired about an anti with a Medical Practitioner today, and requested Metho. She advised me that Diph is even better to manage nausea and stop vomits. I told her a story about migraines, nausea, and that I would need to fly a plane soon. She was very nice and indeed emphatized. Finally, she prescribed both of them. Btw, I feel awkward about abusing her confidence.
And the question is which antiemetic may work better after taking SN?

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Metro is better. You need a dopamine blocker to stop nausea and vomiting with SN. Metro will also speed up gastric emptying of your stomach.

Diphenhydramine prevents nausea caused by motion sickness. I think your doctor prescribed it because you told her you were going on a plane and said you were worried about motion sickness. Diphenhydramine won't prevent nausea and vomiting when your body is trying to expel a poison. You need to take Metro or another dopamine blocker

• Informative
Reactions: eremito and waitingforrest
E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
She prescribed both. Just in case. What is the adequate dosage of Metho?

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
You can take a stat dose of 30 mg 1 hour before. You can also take 10 mg every 8 hours starting 48 hours before

Reactions: eremito
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
You can take a stat dose of 30 mg 1 hour before. You can also take 10 mg every 8 hours starting 48 hours before
@eremito, the PPeH of April 2022 suggests Metoclopramide 30mg + Ondansetron 8mg, 40 minutes before.

• Informative
Reactions: eremito
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
read the full chapter on SN on the latest PPeH, if you plan to use SN.
for April 2022 edition, it's on page 196.
because there is more to it than just the anti-emetics.

Last edited:
E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Dear Knight or any people of good will,

A technical issue has arisen. It is about a chapter addressing SN in the most recent Annual Book . For unknown reasons, the file which I downloaded and stored is broken. Despite many effort I am not able to open it, nor to download the publication from the website. Would it be possible to ask you for providing me a link to an available pdf version if you've got one? With best thoughts

Last edited:
E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
thank you very much. I have managed to download the file. This time the procedure has proceeded smoothly