• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Is 1g of methadone in pills a reliable overdose? I can't find powder anywhere only in pills. Thanks

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Bump really no one knows about this? Fuck

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I wish I could help you out Mike

Just saw the video in this thread

I'm guessing you did too?

Outside of the tragic reaction of the parents it looked like a pretty great way to go.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I wish I could help you out Mike

Just saw the video in this thread

I'm guessing you did too?

Outside of the tragic reaction of the parents it looked like a pretty great way to go.
Yeah that's why I wanna get it haha. I only see pills but it looks like he took powder

• Yay!
Reactions: 4g1vvvven
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
no im pretty sure it matters cuz they dont recommend putting sn in capsules
That's why it's not put in a capsule. It also comes in powder form.
That's also why you can safely remove methadone from the capsule.
The stuff inside the capsule is still methadone and diluted is how its usually taken
The capsule is literally just a piece of plastic

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
That's why it's not put in a capsule. It also comes in powder form.
That's also why you can safely remove methadone from the capsule.
The capsule is literally just a piece of plastic
when i looked at the sellers, most were selling tablets, not capsules. Idk if crushing the tablets is the same thing as drinking powder

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
when i looked at the sellers, most were selling tablets, not capsules. Idk if crushing the tablets is the same thing as drinking powder
Tablets may be different, take a look at whats inside it (including purity of the methadone)

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Tablets may be different, take a look at whats inside it (including purity of the methadone)
well I wouldn be able to unless I order them, idk what the lethal dose is even. One pill is like 14$ for 40mg

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeah I saw that, 30-50mg is like one pill lol. Guy in the video took 1 gram. Idk ill probably look into it more I guess. Its a very questionable dose. Why even make those pills then where one can kill you. And you need to order 10 at least for the order to go through

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Yeah I saw that, 30-50mg is like one pill lol. Guy in the video took 1 gram. Idk ill probably look into it more I guess. Its a very questionable dose. Why even make those pills then where one can kill you. And you need to order 10 at least for the order to go through
Can you link me this website youre using? I want to make sure this source is safe since you are right, it's weird.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Can you link me this website youre using? I want to make sure this source is safe since you are right, it's weird.
its on darkweb. From europe and netherlands. There is an official packet I assume from a pharmacy with tabs in it. One pill is 40mg

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I've been on a script and Ive only ever known liquid meth I was going to ask if you were thinking of buprenorphine but I see that they are a thing.