S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
So I get prescribed 146mg liquid daily. I have 4 doses saved up. Do you guys think that if I take those 4 doses plus like 5 1mg Ativan and some promethazine to stop from throwing up, it would do the job? I'm 5 foot 7 and 202lbs, 29 female

T

tortilla.medicine

Oct 25, 2023
50 mg is the LD50 for non-opiate users (dose that kills 50% of a given population). 146 mg therefore seems like a lot as a daily dose to start with and taking 4 of those doses at once might do some serious damage. I suppose it all depends on how opioid tolerant you are.

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
50 mg is the LD50 for non-opiate users (dose that kills 50% of a given population). 146 mg therefore seems like a lot as a daily dose to start with and taking 4 of those doses at once might do some serious damage. I suppose it all depends on how opioid tolerant you are.
Well, I am pretty tolerant since I take 146mg pretty much daily. Tomorrow is Friday, so I will get 2 more take homes… so if I then have 6 doses of methadone, plus the Ativan, and the promethazine and I'll be drunk as well… what do you think?

T

tortilla.medicine

Oct 25, 2023
Sound like a good plan; I hope it will be enough. Good luck. I'm CTB on Sunday night so see you on the other side.

Reactions: sadone2122
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
So I get prescribed 146mg liquid daily. I have 4 doses saved up. Do you guys think that if I take those 4 doses plus like 5 1mg Ativan and some promethazine to stop from throwing up, it would do the job? I'm 5 foot 7 and 202lbs, 29 female
No. I used to get 40ml a day and drank a litre with 80,000 mg of quetapine. Woke up feeling like an idiot.
146ml is a big dose. 70 ml fills the opiate receptors making anything more pointless. It's deceptively powerful, but your tolerance must be immense. I would think opioids are off the table for you.

Reactions: Tesha
S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
No. I used to get 40ml a day and drank a litre with 80,000 mg of quetapine. Woke up feeling like an idiot.
146ml is a big dose. 70 ml fills the opiate receptors making anything more pointless. It's deceptively powerful, but your tolerance must be immense. I would think opioids are off the table for you.
What if I didn't take my dose for a few days, so I was feeling sick? Today is Friday so I'm getting 2 more take homes so I'll have 6 doses of methadone. I also have 5 1mg Ativan, as well as promethazine which is an anti vomiting medication and also increases the effects

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Methadone is often referred to as "green handcuffs" by those finding themselves "parked" on it. It takes much longer than other opiates to leave the system. At least a couple of weeks. You are going to feel like death for what feels like an eternity.
If you really wanted to get off the shit, it would be much easier to switch to another opioid like morphine, fentanyl or good old Heroin. Why would they have you taking such a big dose? I've heard of places that keep increasing the amount until the patient stops using on top. Do you find it is affecting your central nervous system, having a sedative effect? Unfortunately it's useless in preventing cravings despite filling all the opioid receptors. It's a miserable existence and what drove me to believe after nearly thirty years, my only way out is feet first.

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Methadone is often referred to as "green handcuffs" by those finding themselves "parked" on it. It takes much longer than other opiates to leave the system. At least a couple of weeks. You are going to feel like death for what feels like an eternity.
If you really wanted to get off the shit, it would be much easier to switch to another opioid like morphine, fentanyl or good old Heroin. Why would they have you taking such a big dose? I've heard of places that keep increasing the amount until the patient stops using on top. Do you find it is affecting your central nervous system, having a sedative effect? Unfortunately it's useless in preventing cravings despite filling all the opioid receptors. It's a miserable existence and what drove me to believe after nearly thirty years, my only way out is feet first.
It actually works amazing for me, I have 0 craving for heroin or any other opioid. Unfortunately there isn't real heroin around anymore :( if there was, I would totally switch. I can go 3 days without a dose before feeling shitty. I don't feel like my dose is that high. I've met some people on much higher. On my highest I was at 220mg so I'm kinda proud at being at 146mg

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
It actually works amazing for me, I have 0 craving for heroin or any other opioid. Unfortunately there isn't real heroin around anymore :( if there was, I would totally switch. I can go 3 days without a dose before feeling shitty. I don't feel like my dose is that high. I've met some people on much higher. On my highest I was at 220mg so I'm kinda proud at being at 146mg
Yeah, it lingers in your system, which is why the withdrawals don't get going for those three days. But it can last for up to six weeks. I guessed you were reducing because well...who gets a starting dose of 146ml? We haven't really seen fentanyl here. Most of our shit comes from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Turkey. I do find the done quite enjoyable now it's not a regular fixture in my life. Once the receptors are full, it's just not possible to get any effect from more. Splitting the dose into two, separated by a minimum of five hours would allow for some to wear off. I'm guessing you have to pay for this prescription? Simply because the standard here is to achieve adequate relief with 40-60ml, to reduce the time needed to reduce and quit. That's the goal. But the most that is paid is £9.65 a fortnight. The prescribing service receives nothing from service users.

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Yeah, it lingers in your system, which is why the withdrawals don't get going for those three days. But it can last for up to six weeks. I guessed you were reducing because well...who gets a starting dose of 146ml? We haven't really seen fentanyl here. Most of our shit comes from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Turkey. I do find the done quite enjoyable now it's not a regular fixture in my life. Once the receptors are full, it's just not possible to get any effect from more. Splitting the dose into two, separated by a minimum of five hours would allow for some to wear off. I'm guessing you have to pay for this prescription? Simply because the standard here is to achieve adequate relief with 40-60ml, to reduce the time needed to reduce and quit. That's the goal. But the most that is paid is £9.65 a fortnight. The prescribing service receives nothing from service users.
No the state has pays for my prescription. And I'm not sure if we have something lost in translation here. I'm on 146mg. Not 146ml. Idk how many ml is in my dose. I was thinking that if I go without for like 4 or 5 days, and then fast for 12 hours, take a promethazine like 30 mins before ingesting all 6 doses of methadone and then chew up 5 1mg Ativan

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
No the state has pays for my prescription. And I'm not sure if we have something lost in translation here. I'm on 146mg. Not 146ml. Idk how many ml is in my dose. I was thinking that if I go without for like 4 or 5 days, and then fast for 12 hours, take a promethazine like 30 mins before ingesting all 6 doses of methadone and then chew up 5 1mg Ativan
You're welcome to try it, but to lose a tolerance takes months. Methadone is the slowest withdrawal, with the longest duration by a country mile.
We have a facility here called "detox 5" because they sedate you for 5 days which is supposed to get you through the physical withdrawal. Of course, if you've tried it before, you'll easily be able to predict exactly where the vast majority go immediately after walking out... to their dealer.
Not only are you going to still be feeling like you just went through a mangle and at least one leg is stuck, there's zero follow up, aftercare or preparation to avoid landing directly back at the scene of the crime, resulting in a sky high rate of relapse.
When the process was featured on TV many years ago, the patient that was there to kick methadone, was barely beginning to get sick when day 5 rolled around.
Quote: "How long does methadone withdrawal last?
Official answer by Drugs.com The duration of methadone withdrawal varies from person to person but may last anywhere from two to three weeks to up to six months. It may take 24 to 36 hours for withdrawal symptoms to start when methadone is stopped".

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
You're welcome to try it, but to lose a tolerance takes months. Methadone is the slowest withdrawal, with the longest duration by a country mile.
We have a facility here called "detox 5" because they sedate you for 5 days which is supposed to get you through the physical withdrawal. Of course, if you've tried it before, you'll easily be able to predict exactly where the vast majority go immediately after walking out... to their dealer.
Not only are you going to still be feeling like you just went through a mangle and at least one leg is stuck, there's zero follow up, aftercare or preparation to avoid landing directly back at the scene of the crime, resulting in a sky high rate of relapse.
When the process was featured on TV many years ago, the patient that was there to kick methadone, was barely beginning to get sick when day 5 rolled around.
Quote: "How long does methadone withdrawal last?
Official answer by Drugs.com The duration of methadone withdrawal varies from person to person but may last anywhere from two to three weeks to up to six months. It may take 24 to 36 hours for withdrawal symptoms to start when methadone is stopped".
Okay so then how many doses do you think I would have to take to ctb then? 1,022mg of methadone, 5 1mg Ativan and 10 promethazine really wouldn't do it?

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Sorry but you are screwed. Im on 60mgs daily, I took 1000mgs when I was in a position to do so and walked away to tell the story after sleeping it off. You'd need to kick first. If you are of a reasonable age there are other methods listed here and in PPEH

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
Sorry but you are screwed. Im on 60mgs daily, I took 1000mgs when I was in a position to do so and walked away to tell the story after sleeping it off. You'd need to kick first. If you are of a reasonable age there are other methods listed here and in PPEH
FUCK. Thank you for telling me tho! Guess I'll have to find something else…

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
FUCK. Thank you for telling me tho! Guess I'll have to find something else…
Look, you are sounding very desperate. If you can, you need to slow this down. It is very easy to end up in a psych ward or physically disabled. A good death is like a good life, it has to be earned. Have you read the PPeH, or some of the sensible threads on this site....not the OD on aspirin or other 'guaranteed to fail' ones? If your points are high enough & can send and recieve Pm's you are welcome to discuss this, Best wishes.

Reactions: sadone2122