G

GAAAAD

Aug 13, 2024
Man I want to die so much right now Ive been dealing with such severe generealized anxiety and depression for years im so restless and cant relax it feels like my nerves are being electrocuted. I cant focus on anything or enjoy things. I thought about online college but i dont know how I would be able to focus on it when its hard to even play video games. Canada delayed their medical asistance in dying until 2027 and I dont think I can wait that long, so far the method thats on my mind is 1g of methadone (no tolerance) mixed with benzos, but I really dont want to fail. I wish I had a gun im basically ready to die and accepted that my life is over. I think we have a rifle at home in a safe its possible to lock pick it but i dont know if theres ammo. Ive been wondering what else I can do to make sure its lethal. I thought about adding a big bag but also why not like a really big plastic bag so theres alot of air available. I dont know I feel traped living everyday is unbearbable im desperate for an off switch like I need my life to end because there is no treatment.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
Someone posted a video on here recently of a person who mixed 1 gram of methadone with some water and drank it. It was fatal.
Be careful.

Reactions: divinemistress36
G

GAAAAD

Aug 13, 2024
Someone posted a video on here recently of a person who mixed 1 gram of methadone with some water and drank it. It was fatal.
Be careful.
I know I searched all the threads about methadone but then if someone doubts it working then I feel unsure and think what else can I add on top

A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
I know I searched all the threads about methadone but then if someone doubts it working then I feel unsure and think what else can I add on top

I'm sorry. Some people will cast doubt on nearly or all methods. You want to jump in front of a moving train at 75 mph? That won't kill you, somebody lived through that once.... you want to jump off the grand canyon? somebody survived that once, you need to research it. .... Stuff like that. It's really to the point of absurdity at times..but I understand where they're coming to a degree, mostly from the perspective that none of us should have to resort to guess work, crude methods and cruelty to die. And a lot of people do make incredibly bad overdose decisions on Tylenol etc out of desperation. There's always contingencies but some of us really don't have another choice and can't wait. That puts us in a bad position but we're already in a bad position if we have no choice I guess. So just more of the same.

I think that any opioid or methadone overdose is more peaceful then most other options, if a person is lucky enough or capable enough to acquire the tools.
I wish you the best. You aren't alone. Peace be with you, and see you on the other side 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: Themogger, GAAAAD and Jon Arbuckle
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
I'm sorry. Some people will cast doubt on nearly or all methods. You want to jump in front of a moving train at 75 mph? That won't kill you, somebody lived through that once.... you want to jump off the grand canyon? somebody survived that once, you need to research it. .... Stuff like that. It's really to the point of absurdity at times..but I understand where they're coming to a degree, mostly from the perspective that none of us should have to resort to guess work, crude methods and cruelty to die. And a lot of people do make incredibly bad overdose decisions on Tylenol etc out of desperation. There's always contingencies but some of us really don't have another choice and can't wait. That puts us in a bad position but we're already in a bad position if we have no choice I guess. So just more of the same.

I think that any opioid or methadone overdose is more peaceful then most other options, if a person is lucky enough or capable enough to acquire the tools.
I wish you the best. You aren't alone. Peace be with you, and see you on the other side 🙏
Fr this place seems like hell sometimes. Reminding me there's no escape. But I understand some people are trying to avoid mistakes and not just share hopelessness

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon Arbuckle