• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Done'n'Dusted

Done'n'Dusted

Feb 8, 2024
I've been thinking of the viability of Methadone as a way to CTB. Just 1mg of pure Methadone, wash down with some form of alchohol, vodka being the best most likely, you'll begin to just feel really tired and once you sleep you'll simply CTB in it, just seems like the simplest and most pleasant way to go, no pain or theatrics, just go to sleep forever.

As for getting pure Methadone in where I live, I haven't a single clue how to go about that. Opioids like that are extremely strictly regulated here, bordering on a pure ban and nobody on the streets would be bothered to source any. If I had to CTB that would be my way to go, but what do you think about the viability, is it too good to be true?