• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Maxivee

Dec 4, 2021
Hi folks. I hear that methadone and xanax is a deadly combination. I have never used either so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge and would know how to use both (how much, what time) to die by overdose?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and perrin_still_here
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
From my understanding xanax isnt lethal at all i can take 20-30 pills daily without any issues. Maybe if u take 30,000 pills results would be different,just guessing. Xanax does something to your GABA in brain but nothing to your body.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and perrin_still_here
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
From my understanding xanax isnt lethal at all i can take 20-30 pills daily without any issues. Maybe if u take 30,000 pills results would be different,just guessing. Xanax does something to your GABA in brain but nothing to your body.
Alprazolam is only included to potentiate the CNS depressant effects of methadone. You don't need a lethal dose of it on its own. Also, you have a tolerance if you're taking that many pills a day. For someone who has never used methadone or xanax before, the combination would be easily lethal.

@Maxivee how much methadone do you have? I'd advise to use at least 100mg if you're opiate-naive as I've read different things about the minimum lethal dose for someone who's never taken opiates before. If you drink the syrup, it takes about two to three hours to kick in (full effects start to show around hour four onward; it's a very long lasting opioid). I've never tried the pills or any other ROA so I can't speak as to their dose-response curve. Xanax taken orally will affect you in about ten to twenty minutes. If you can, take 1-2mg at least a week before your plan and write notes about the experience so that you're prepared for the larger dose.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I've down I think 180 pills of Xanax. All it was was a waste of good pills.

• Aww..
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Alprazolam is only included to potentiate the CNS depressant effects of methadone. You don't need a lethal dose of it on its own. Also, you have a tolerance if you're taking that many pills a day. For someone who has never used methadone or xanax before, the combination would be easily lethal.

@Maxivee how much methadone do you have? I'd advise to use at least 100mg if you're opiate-naive as I've read different things about the minimum lethal dose for someone who's never taken opiates before. If you drink the syrup, it takes about two to three hours to kick in (full effects start to show around hour four onward; it's a very long lasting opioid). I've never tried the pills or any other ROA so I can't speak as to their dose-response curve. Xanax taken orally will affect you in about ten to twenty minutes. If you can, take 1-2mg at least a week before your plan and write notes about the experience so that you're prepared for the larger dose.
I would start as low as possible for Xanax if you've no experience, .25-5mg or 1mg tops. It's rare but not unheard of for someone with 0 tolerance to blackout after taking 2mg.

• Informative
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and myopybyproxy
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
I've down I think 180 pills of Xanax. All it was was a waste of good pills.
Yeah alprazolam by itself has a high LD50. In combination with other things it can be quite useful.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Whats LD? Lethal dose?

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
LD does stand for lethal dose. But LD50 is different. LD50 means that the stated dose would be lethal to approximately 50% of the subjects who consumed the substance(s). Alprazolam (Xanax) is a potent medicine. I'm actually calmer rn thanks to it. However, it is a triazolo Benzo, and much more potent than most typical Benzos. But triazolo Benzo or typical Benzo, they have a very high Therapeutic Index so the dose between the effective dose & the fatal dose is massive. Some drugs have a very narrow therapeutic index. GHB (sodium oxybate) has a very LOW therapeutic index. The dose that is effective is not much lower than potentially fatal doses. So benzos on their own should never be taken in excess as it only causes sedation & possibly a blackout, which can lead to more serious things happening. I've known of a few people who have died (both intentionally & accidentally) from Methadone + Xanax combination. Methadone does have a very long 1/2 life, tho it's analgesic effects only last 6-8h, it's an active opioid for 24+hrs. It's also subtle, but very potent. It's a good medicine when used correctly, but also an extremely unforgiving drug when used inappropriately.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Combining methadone and xanax is highly lethal. Every pill head I know will tell you not to do that.

X

xrayyankee

Apr 16, 2022
I've tried to OD on methadone and alcohol. Took 150 mg, drank a bottle of vodka and all it did was make me puke, feel sick and nod off. It was so uncomfortable, I finally just narcaned myself (the nasal spray) to make it stop.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Methadone and Xanax combined will most likely kill you. I knkw several people who have died this way