L

Life is life

Aug 28, 2023
Hi. I have no idea about medications, maybe you can help me. I found three painkillers (Metamizole, Paracetamol, Tramadol), but I have no idea if they can kill me at all. With one is the best painkiller to ctb? And how much do I need? Should I just mix all three?
Thank you so much for your time! Love you <3

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Lmao read the PPeH. Paracetamol is 10000% not suitable, and if you didn't do your research I'm thinking but don't know Metamizole and Tramadol probably aren't too. There are very few drugs that are suitable for OD and you often need to put in a bit of effort to source them instead of taking what you have readily on hand. If you want drugs, what you want are opioids, or painkillers/sedatives that are supplementary only.

Edit: Looks like Tramadol might be possible, but you have to be careful with opioid dosage because resistance builds up quickly??

Reactions: Life is life
Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, painkillers—and meds in general—aren't the way to go. The quantities you need to have a chance at success are more than enough to write them off.

You can probably find a better alternative after 15 minutes reading the suicide resources. I'd start there.

Reactions: Life is life