hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I wanted to make a thread to ask others an opinion about some features on the forum but thought we may as well have a meta thread.

I wanted to ask is anyone else slightly uncomfy by having users able to see your activity or "follow" you whatever that does?
IDK maybe I am a likloopy but it makes me really uncomfy seeing how easy it is to access other peoples posting history without actually ever opting in and extending an invatation : /
I totally get that this is just the way the system is here but I sort of dislike that aspect.
I did wish that all posting was anonymous and we needed an account to postobviously but everyone was anon.
The issue with that would be a sense of familiarity with users others tend to have but I am sure most of us would be fine with not having visible usernames anyway!!

Raccoon

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
But posting history is good for tracking trolls and pro-lifers. -_-

Reactions: waived and degeneratewaste
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
*deep inhale*
FUCK YOU
but not *you* you, someone else

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
But posting history is good for tracking trolls and pro-lifers. :I

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I wanted to make a thread to ask others an opinion about some features on the forum but thought we may as well have a meta thread.

I wanted to ask is anyone else slightly uncomfy by having users able to see your activity or "follow" you whatever that does?
IDK maybe I am a likloopy but it makes me really uncomfy seeing how easy it is to access other peoples posting history without actually ever opting in and extending an invatation : /
I totally get that this is just the way the system is here but I sort of dislike that aspect.
I did wish that all posting was anonymous and we needed an account to postobviously but everyone was anon.
The issue with that would be a sense of familiarity with users others tend to have but I am sure most of us would be fine with not having visible usernames anyway!!

View attachment 51652

You can choose not to allow your profile to be viewed which I think stops anyone from being able to follow you.

Reactions: Going Home, Lost in a Dream and muffin222