• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Isabelx

Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys so I'm planning to ctb Wednesday night using SN and I've got my meto to do the 48hr regime. However I've been an absolute idiot and I completely lost track of the days and I stupidly didn't even realise it was Monday until just now which obviously is the day I should have started taking my meto. It's currently the evening where I am (UK) so i believe I've missed 2 doses. Can anybody help me with what to do? Will it still work? Should I double up on a couple of later doses? Or has this messed it up entirely and I should change ctb date?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Dartz
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
It will work. The PPH actually recommends a stat dose for SN and the 2 day regimen for N. It's because N is much more likely to cause vomiting.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Isabelx