I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
My brain likes to give me all sorts of pep talks. Here's an example of what's in my head 24/7. This morning when I woke up, the first thought was why didn't you fucking die in your sleep you fat ugly piece of shit. You know what, you're the most worthless person on the planet. Everyone fucking hates you just as much as you hate yourself. You should fucking die. Don't you wanna fucking die. Look at this fucked up world, it's your fault. You existing makes this world fucked up. Everyone would be better off without you. Quit whining about your depression, you know it will never get better. Those people that say they love you, hate you. You should of never been born. Didn't you just buy a gun? Why haven't you used it yet. What are you waiting for. You dumb piece of shit use it. Kill yourself. End your pain you fucking pussy. Go hang off something, go crash your car just fucking do something to die. You add nothing to the world. You're lazy, I hate you. Why as a brain was I assigned to your worthless ass. You should blow me outta your head. That will shut me up, it's the only thing that will shut me up fucker. C'mon, blow me out, do it. I fucking hate you.

Aw, I love you too brain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and WornOutLife
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Do you have schizophrenia or psychosis? Are you taking any medication?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not only does my brain talk to me, but also it loves giving me random thoughts such as remembering a song I haven't listened since ages ago and making it sound in my head all the time or, bringing back hellish adolescence memories.

I just can't control this guy. Hope you can control it soon!

• Hugs
Reactions: Im.so.tired, Trisolaris, Trannydiary and 1 other person
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Do you have schizophrenia or psychosis? Are you taking any medication?
I do not. I'm just that fucked up on my own. Depression/anxiety I have, not on any medication for it though and never will be.
Not only does my brain talk to me, but also it loves giving me random thoughts such as remembering a song I haven't listened since ages ago and making it sound in my head all the time or, bringing back hellish adolescence memories.

I just can't control this guy. Hope you can control it soon!
Yup, it's amazing the shit our brains come up with to remind of us of past hell and the hellish future ahead. Hope you can control it soon too. Mines too far gone.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, Trannydiary and WornOutLife