s1llyg1rl

s1llyg1rl

Jul 4, 2024
i genuinely think the only thing keeping me going these days is my cats. i can't fathom leaving them behind.

one of my cats recently went missing, and i miss him every day. i hope wherever he is, he's well and happy, and that if he's dead, he died peacefully.

i never really paid full attention to my other 2 cats. i'm the cat mother of my house, so yes i did feed them and take care of them when they were sick and things like that, but i never gave them as much affection as i did with my son (the cat that went missing.)

ronnie, my son, was an attention whore. he wanted all the kisses and cuddles in the world, and would yell and scream until he got it. i loved it. he was a little bit stupid, but he was the embodiment of love nonetheless.

with his disappearance, i found myself having more time to give my other babies more love, and i've learned a lot about them since ronnie left, thanks to the absence of constant nagging for attention.

i've become closer to my other cats (bluey and nana) lately, and they've become closer to me.

bluey's always kept to himself. he rarely asks for affection so when he does it's really special. this morning he cuddled with me the way ronnie used to, and instead of it making me miss ronnie more, it made me love bluey more. i felt the love that ronnie used to make me feel for the first time in a while, and it truly made my morning. bluey doesn't ask for much, and he's a well mannered man. i hope he knows i love him.

nana is a fat bitch. she's very talkative and will eat literally anything. she's absolutely hilarious. i have full conversations with her sometimes and i swear she understands me. she loves scratches and pats, but only in VERY specific places; if you get it wrong, she'll rip ur hand off. she's very outgoing, and takes the day as it comes (like any other cat.) my family likes to poke fun at her weight and the silly pattern in her fur on her face, but in my heart, i think she's the most beautiful woman in the world. i hope she knows how much i admire her.

loving my cats makes me love myself a little more somehow. it's nice. i wish i was a cat sometimes; not in a 'furry' way, just in a 'being human fucking sucks' way.

i think whatever illness i have, be it mental or physical, my cats are the cure. i hope everyone can have a bluey, ronnie, and nana in their lives, even if not in the form of cats.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: grandeur.egg, GuessWhosBack, GoatHerder and 12 others
sadfemboy:(

sadfemboy:(

Jun 24, 2024
meow!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: s1llyg1rl and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Cats, heck pets in general, show love every day and only ask for food, a warm place, and love. I so wish I could have a cat, as I would love to have a Ragdoll, but with traveling for work so much that is not a good idea.

You are such a wonderfully kind and thoughtful person, I reread your thread so many times, made me feel so good!

Sending you and your cats lots of love, hugs, and pats on the head for your cats and well wishes always.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: s1llyg1rl and dolemitedrums
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Today I just found my cat that went missing. She's injured and in pain but I'm glad she's back and I can do my best to help her. I don't know what I'd do without my cats either.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: imnotsurewhy, Tonkpils, UnrulyNightmare and 2 others