• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
the day is starting for me so im hoping that i'll get some replies by the end of the day, last night I had a hard time sleeping after a breakdown and I read a similar post that stuck with me.

right after my breakdown and talk with my s/o I felt impulsive so I texted my best friend and finally told her what's been going on with me these past few weeks but summarized, since we hadn't talk. mostly because when you're so close to trying something you wonder right? I mean would they even care? I told her and I soon regretted it, because she said I'm being a threat to myself and she was probably going to call help for me (I sh, induced vomit and bruising) I explained how she shouldn't because of my current situation and she sort of understood, and said she'll give me a month to see how I do and then call help. thankfully she doesn't have my address (online friend) so I don't think she could interrupt me if I ended up ctb. I love her so much so I don't criticize her for trying to help. but I'm scared I shouldn't have told her? I mean how do you say that to someone who cares about you without them freaking out. not only that but it feels like they simply don't understand. like reaching for help is such a default and non personal suggestion, idk, I feel sad and I feel I'd be better off not telling her in case I did end up ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Black Rose Bunny, epic and Memoka
D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
You just told her? Nothing to do now but sit back and relax, your secret's out

Upvote 1
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I didn't tell her my methods or when I was about to, plus she doesn't have contacts of my local family members, but I'm scared she'll do something without my consent

• Hugs
Reactions: dopaminedeath
Upvote 0
Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
I think you did everything right. She must know.
Nothing can be done about it. Worrying about friends is a normal reaction in such cases. And try to help.
What can she do?

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
I hope you feel better :heart: Best not to stress now. Feeling scared is expected, especially if this is the first time you have shared with somebody.

Upvote 0
リスカ

リスカ

Feb 26, 2023
Well now that you've told them, it's unfair to tell them not to call for help. Coming from personal experience, they are probably feeling lots of pressure and guilt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brave_it_Shiru, dra1ncoreslwt, Looking and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
I feel you, I also told some people close to me. I have a hard time keeping it to myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt and dopaminedeath
Upvote 0
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
It was pretty brave, even if based on impulsiveness, to do that. I think keep in contact. Keep talking about your normal interests as friends while also giving tiny updates about what you're trying to feel better.

Well now that you've told them, it's unfair to tell them not to call for help. Coming from personal experience, they are probably feeling lots of pressure and guilt.

Depends on OP's view of potential hospitalization which is a likelihood, especially I think, with online-only friends who aren't sure what else to do or how serious it is because they can't come see you easily so it's a panic move. Not even wrong necessarily but almost their only option. When I did so, there were cops at my door taking me to psych that day.

Pressure and guilt maybe, so that's why I'm thinking to keep a lot of contact open with her to let her know it wasn't a mistake to hold off.

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt, Looking and リスカ
Upvote 0
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Telling others is very dangerous in jurisdictions where they can forcefully take you to the psych ward.

Reactions: yive
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least to me it's always a terrible idea being open about wanting to die, as I believe that the majority of people are against the right to die and refuse to see suicide as being a logical option. I believe that it very certainly could just make things worse and lead to more problems, it sounds horrible ending up in a psych ward because of others interfering.

Upvote 0
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I think family and friends are better off not knowing, otherwise they will be worried, hassle you and try to "fix you" in some way all the time. It can make things worse for someone who likes to be in control of the situation.

Now that your friend knows it may be best to talk more and calm her down if she feels worried about you.

Upvote 0
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
i think for most people it's a scary thing to hear and usually people won't know how to react or will be scared to react since they're probably not like a professional.

it's honestly really hard not to talk about it sometimes and for me personally i feel really stuck in my head and really lonely when i get depressed. but i kinda learned to be really really careful talking about this stuff because of how people react. i'm sure your friend will love you no matter what they're just worried

Upvote 0
M

m0lly

Mar 22, 2023
Dont worry, if she is a online friend and doesnt have your adress you can calm down. You are very brave to opend up to someone ab this topic

• Love
Upvote 0