F

Faeira

Borderline Disast-her
Jul 14, 2020
I'm tired of being mentally sick, I'm tired of being trans and feeling like a shitty imitation of how I should have been born, I'm tired of my quiet BPD pushing me to make stupid fucking decisions even when I know better, and I'm tired of my anxiety and depression making everything so much more difficult.
I spend more hours a day thinking about suicide or my own murder than I do anything else. For 8 years it is probably my only consistent goal, I had no expectation of making it to 20 and idk what to do now. I failed my way through school and dropped out of college cause I had no plans to live or do anything with myself but off myself. So for the in between now to when I have a successful attempt (Third times the charm) I don't know what to do or how to exist. Half the time I want to get into a fight not cause I want to take my anger out on someone but because I want them to beat the crap out of me like I deserve
I just want to go to sleep peacefully with someone holding me and not wake up, but that isn't something you can ask anyone to do. To hold you as you poison yourself and die. Doesn't really make a difference anyways when I don't get to hug anyone more than once every few months for a couple seconds.
I don't know what the point of this was. I'm just tired of only feeling okay when I'm high off my ass or drunk and I can't wait for the day soon where I can sleep uninterrupted forever. (Or at least be able to afford better alcohol for the day to day.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ZeroChance888, virginiawoolf86, Pookie and 9 others
whatever101

whatever101

Sep 1, 2020
I can relate to what you are feeling bro. A tight hug for you

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and Faeira
ioipopo90

ioipopo90

Dec 24, 2020
i just wanna go through the screen and give you a big hug, i myself also just wanna sleep forever while someone's holding me and never wake up, i don't want a future i just want everything to end i deserve nothing

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Pookie and Faeira
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm tired too!
You've been through so much! Life sucks!

I hope you're at peace soon.

Send you lots of hugs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: yive, virginiawoolf86 and Faeira
J

JackTheStripper

Dec 26, 2020
Dang it, I can relate so much to that :/ I threw pretty much my life away by being anorexic, depressed, suicidal, etc.
Its a real shame, bc this is the only life we've got and we should enjoy it. Instead we're wasting our time by thinking about how to end it...

Its okay to be tired of all this shit. I'm tired too. And I hope you'll one day find your peace. You deserve it:hug:

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat and astro