• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
How are you approaching mental preparation for CTB? I have everything ready: meto&N the only thing is stopping me is fear of death. How to get rid of it?

Reactions: Numbtopain97, throwaway123, 21Neberg and 2 others
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
I dont even think our minds are capable of processing that decision
Mostly because those moments you rather die then live pass by the time you set for ctb
But one of these times maybe your mood surpass your judgment long enough for you to leave

Reactions: throwaway123, 21Neberg and fisil
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Yeah, it's my biggest fear i have the stuff in front of me and not able to do it. I am not sure what i do if this happens. I probably would regret and order again, this is what i literally did when i was not able to drink SN.

Reactions: 21Neberg and deathenvoy
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Preparation is hard since aside from SI most people have at least one other hindering variable beyond their control. Aside from not wanting to inflict sadness on my family I'm at a stalemate currently paralyzed by fear of the unknown of death. I want to die, but since I don't know what death entails I'm too afraid to try CTB again. Also my method (partial hanging) leaves too much room for SI. If it weren't for that I'd be dead. I think suicide is something done impulsively at best because thinking too much about it will almost always lead you to back out.

Reactions: 21Neberg and deathenvoy
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I want to ctb by N but then same time i think I'll be unable to drink, alcohol always helped me overcome si, whenever i drink I don't care about anything and i think it'll help me to ctb by hypothemia, when i smoke weed i get extremely paranoid and anxious, seeng this life as nothing and wanting to escape so bad and maybe it'll help me to drink n while I'm high

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Alcohol probs

Reactions: 21Neberg
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I think I would drink N if i have it with incredible enthusiasm and relief. I think so, but there is only one way to know for sure. It seems my SI is rather teasing me to stop this miserable existence - as if nature itself gets rid of the weak and the sick like me. I am not at all afraid of the fact of death, I have been dreaming about it for a long time, but I am very afraid of any physical pain (this is a phobia that i have). It is disgusting and hard to try to do CTB with such a strong fear of pain, it seems that i stuck in a trap, in prison from which there is no way out for me. I'm such a coward, I feel ashamed and disgusting, I must at least once in my life not to be such a weak-willed weakling and do something properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Numbtopain97 and 21Neberg
S

Sweetrelease

May 2, 2019
I'm so mentally broken, numb, and hollow that I literally don't feel fear let alone any emotion

Reactions: Numbtopain97
RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
I'm looking forward to it. I'm a pretty nonchalant person overall, and I'm over the fear of death, so I guess I'll just get round to it in the next few months.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
How are you approaching mental preparation for CTB? I have everything ready: meto&N the only thing is stopping me is fear of death. How to get rid of it?

Im in exactly the same position except im not afraid of death! i think its the fear of not knowing if it will work
How your body will react to the meto & N will i have a bad reaction to meto ?? will i be able to drink it all ? .will i fail ? will it take a long time ? will i be in pain ?? its horrendous all these thought when all you want is to end your suffering peacefully and quickly .

Reactions: lululoo
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Doing it on impulse helps.

Reactions: Numbtopain97