Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
If you have a mental illness, everyone in the neighborhood becomes a doctor. No bleeding, no bandages, no pains. that is, if there is no physical problem, nobody believes you are sick. I've never seen the support of a person with physical illness around him. I'm jealous of cancer patients. Everybody tries to do something for them.

When I was young I was very quiet and withdrawn. My family blamed me for that. It was like I was consciously sabotaging my own life. The bad part is they made me believe it. A psychologist or psychiatrist didn't even mention it until I was 22. I decided to go to the shrink myself. There was social phobia, the onset of schizophrenia, major depression ... everything. If you are a cancer patient, everyone will support you, but if you have a mental illness, you will live and suffer with it for life. Nobody understands what kind of hell you're going through. Why don't they let a peaceful death? Everybody tries to keep you inside while it's burning in the microwave. I believe that humanity should be more aware of this situation.

Translated by Holy Google

• Love
Reactions: Marz, Bardia, Quitter and 4 others
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I think if you are in Turkey, the concept of mental illness is very not understood...

It is what it is. You cannot control what other people think of mental illness. You can either live with it yourself through therapy and lots of will on your own, or ctb...

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
So much for new-age modernism.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I think if you are in Turkey, the concept of mental illness is very not understood...

It is what it is. You cannot control what other people think of mental illness. You can either live with it yourself through therapy and lots of will on your own, or ctb...

I recovered a long time ago. I'm here for 80% financial problems. I'm just curious about the others' ideas and experiences. You are right about my country. In Turkey, the cost of mental patients to be very large.

Translated by Holy Google

Reactions: ish