Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
I been noticing as my mental health is getting worse its also making my relationship frustrating for my bf in which I truly don"t intend in doing. But also with other factors I have learned during my 9 months of my relationship has been taking a huge emotional toll on me. All I want is to be loved by someone who cares about me and shows it to me instead of saying it when all it does just makes me believe they are disinterested and dont mean it at all. I try my best for someone to reciprocate those feels but literally all I get is the bare minimum, is it difficult to get this? I only want to be loved

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ithappens, crybaby, Zappfe lover and 4 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It sounds like your relationship may be making your mental health worse rather than your mental health making the relationship worse.

Reactions: Zappfe lover and Red
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Madness is like gravity all you need is a lil push
Jul 13, 2020
I'm a male with BPD and it ruined the best relationship I ever had. Being a man with mental health issues is tough as your seen as weak. But a man with BPD is awful

Serenity

Serenity

Another Broken Spirit.
Feb 8, 2020
Yep. My mental health completely destroyed my relationship with my ex.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Gosh I feel this. I have BPD and I have ruined so many relationship. Last one was my husband I pushed him too far. Now he will leave leave...like they all do. The abusive ex had no excuse but I drove my would be normal relationship with. My husband into ground....I hate myself. All I do is self sabotage. It's like I can't help my temper, anxiety and depression...it comes thru no matter what.

Reactions: crybaby and TheEndIsNigh31
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Madness is like gravity all you need is a lil push
Jul 13, 2020
Its a awful feeling the push pull effect