sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hello forum people

On top of the sleep deprivation I am already suffering there continues a cycle of mental abuse. I keep asking "don't do this again please I'm already at my broken point" but when I get annoyed at yet another reason my sleep is robbed I am faced with mental abuse for just venting how I feel.

Then this person has two opinions , switching between each fast and that makes even more hardship to understand what's being said.

Each time there is argument about why did you hurt me? Then a promise to not do this .. but it's not a promise that keeps any time from there to the next occasion.

I'm out of strength and out of caring for this person.

My eyes are burning from lack of sleep which goes back overall (several issuesto 2016, I can't remember the last time I slept full nights and as I need. Haven't seen daylight in years either.

This what brought me here. Rob a man of his sleep and you rob him of his entire life.

Each time a problem arises that needs a letter writing it's done at the slowest pace which causes more stress and asking for help never seems enough to get that help from the relevant council officer responsible for helping in regards to the Safeguarding policy (to protect vulnerable people).

In short .. All suffering, every after noon waking, always too tired from not much sleep / too late sleep, too much stress and now the mental abuse. :hihi: :mmm:

Don't know what to do as I have tried talking to them about it but goes in one ear and out the other.

Thank you for reading my rant. If I didn't share here I would mentally explode.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, W’ren, Deleted member 1465 and 4 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Lack of proper sleep over a long period of time it's just torture.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and sufferingalways

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
don't do this again please I'm already at my broken point

I don't know who you're talking about here, but it sounds to me like your attempts at communication are not helping you to get what you want. If I would want someone to stop doing something that causes me harm, I'd try deliver my message in a way that would affect the decision making process of the person who is hurting me. If that person benefits from my suffering, then I'd try to make it so that hurting me yields lower payoffs for that person, by inflicting harm in response to harm, or by withholding benefits.

Reactions: Ghost2211, sufferingalways and woxihuanni
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
I don't know who you're talking about here, but it sounds to me like your attempts at communication are not helping you to get what you want. If I would want someone to stop doing something that causes me harm, I'd try deliver my message in a way that would affect the decision making process of the person who is hurting me. If that person benefits from my suffering, then I'd try to make it so that hurting me yields lower payoffs for that person, by inflicting harm in response to harm, or by withholding benefits.

Hi thank you for your reply. It's someone in my real life. I try often to tell them but their ears are often shut (pardon phrase) which doesn't help.
Lack of proper sleep over a long period of time it's just torture.

You're right. Absolutely is. Regards the cause of no sleep a court order is in the planning. Against landlord.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Is this a person you can remove from your life? Abusers generally don't ever stop abusing, and trying to reason with them or help them empathize doesn't work.

Reactions: Sherri, sufferingalways and waived
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
Is this a person you can remove from your life? Abusers generally don't ever stop abusing, and trying to reason with them or help them empathize doesn't work.

I'm not sure. I'm housebound with illnesses. This person goes out and pays the bills (payment cards with bar codes for each one) plus buys groceries. They used to be kind, but its like the kindenss credits have run out. I have no idea what to do, or how to get through this night. No lunch has been eaten yet and its the time people normally eat dinner. This makes for another too late bed time.

Update; 20,26/ Weds 11 November 20

I have told this person since their blowing up last night in an argument twice in two hours after tv, I have a fear of watching the tv, associations made in my mind now theres a barnstorm argument if i do. Guess what .. the person played victim yet again, and when I pointed out this response to be unhelpful I am told sarcastically "whats the point then! Unplug the tv!
Or i will go in my room and you can watch the tv."

I repeated that they caused a fear. "Makes no difference if youre sitting here or in your room. Fear, means can not watch the tv."
They asked "whats the solution then?" I replied "I don't know. I don't control what you say or do."

I think i am talking to a brick wall folks. I am too worn out for this. I didn't get to sleep until daylight. My eyes are burning and I am desperate for sleep.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 1465 and Ghost2211