CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
See memory bef not come every all go this sad, all people say it normal no this wrong, what ok see all disappear only self stay sad, sad mean suffering more sad mean more trauma nostslg, want better heal body lose all gone past time all go , see how mayy year it all go ,good tging go bad remain. Body react sad past want good time come this torture, beforecthis always say this worst lvl now nostalg this time not good time still better this injury this damagee ,now all past me lose self self only past not now, want back self ctb before this happen before vege

• Hugs
Reactions: tary, Dead Meat and Cathy Ames
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do believe that for many people, it can certainly be painful remembering the past and thinking about how things have changed. Our own thoughts can torture us and cause us to suffer to such a great extent and this is why existence is such a burden. It's a curse to have the ability to feel such pain and to be conscious and aware of all this.
The fact that there is no real relief from ourselves is why the thought of non existence appeals to me so much. I don't want to remember anything or think about this, I just want to forget about this life and be forgotten about. The only comfort is in the thought of leaving this world forever, where everything that bothers us becomes insignificant

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream