gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
i feel as if memories are a key part of life. They tell your story and reminds you of not only your successes but even your mistakes. I have ADHD so I usually forget a lot of things but there are moments that are just unforgettable. My favorite memory of mine was Halloween of 2017. At the time I was a somewhat enjoyable person to be around. I remember the day so well. The group I hung out with that day was legendary. My brother Jah. he was this funny guy. Never followed any rules. A Real jokester that never really lost his color as the group got older. Whenever no one wanted to hangout with me, he would. I've spent most of my time at his place. I think what's odd is that we were really different. I was this nerdy quiet kid and he was this hoodlum ig. Him and All his friends grew up on the streets. I would've been the same if my sister never took me in. But jah didn't really care. He knew me so well. Very protective person. Knew how sensitive I was and also knew how to make me laugh. He used to hand me the controller sometimes on games that I was really good at and whenever I slept over at his house we would wake up early and go the the McDonald's down the street where his uncle used to work. At the time I felt as if life was at its peak for me that day. Everything was just so much better then. What's your favorite memory? Or I guess your peak moment in life? I'd like to hear your story aswell.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Alexei_Kirillov, alienfreak and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't have any favourite memories on account of my hippocampus leaving me. They took all my memories with them, along with the dog. The courts are biased and in favour of those stupid hippiods. They're probably whoring themselves out to a bunch of Chad's or are in a relationship with an amygdala right now. Last time I ever bother with one of those worthless sluts.

So yeah, I haven't been able to form any declarative memories for years because of that bitch. I have to have someone tell me what happened again and again on a daily basis...

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: gnarly, alienfreak and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I don't have any favourite memories on account of my hippocampus leaving me. They took all my memories with them, along with the dog. The courts are biased and in favour of those stupid hippiods. They're probably whoring themselves out to a bunch of Chad's or are in a relationship with an amygdala right now. Last time I ever bother with one of those worthless sluts.

So yeah, I haven't been able to form any declarative memories for years because of that bitch. I have to have someone tell me what happened again and again on a daily basis...
People be waxing poetic about their first memory from when they were 3 and then I'm there like "the only reason I know I went on this trip is because my family told me I was apparently there."

• Yay!
Reactions: gnarly and EvisceratedJester
N

noname37

Sep 10, 2024
I would say when people still played Black Ops 2 on PS3. I had so much fun playing that online. Had diamond camo on every weapon and max prestige.

• Love
Reactions: gnarly