IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Hoping it's ok to post

An Aussie and good friend (only friend) who was a regular in SS, successfully CTB yesterday.

My friend received his N only a few months ago. He has been tortured for so long with his own demons and the guilt about leaving his parents behind.

in all this bad news and how it's ripping me apart at the loss there is one shining light with this, all people currently ordering the new N can be relieved that it is definite quality and there should be no questions about A's product.

Anyway, had to vent this morning.
Hope you've found peace my friend..
See you soon..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: laserfocus111, death137, Myforevercharlie and 13 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Condolences to you on the loss of your friend. We all mourn for those we lose, and share in the pain that causes them to feel such despair in life, but we respect their transition to peace.

Thank you for sharing this info with us. *hugs*

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry for your loss. :hug: I hope they are finally at peace now.:heart:

• Love
Reactions: LostAllHope7651
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Hoping it's ok to post

An Aussie and good friend (only friend) who was a regular in SS, successfully CTB yesterday.

My friend received his N only a few months ago. He has been tortured for so long with his own demons and the guilt about leaving his parents behind.

in all this bad news and how it's ripping me apart at the loss there is one shining light with this, all people currently ordering the new N can be relieved that it is definite quality and there should be no questions about A's product.

See you soon..
I'm in contact with 'A'.

What is this 'new' N??

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and LostAllHope7651
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
What's new A? sorry for your
Loss xxx

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
From what he told me is, A sells something similar to Dolethal, where he didn't before.

LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
No idea what that is to be honest xx

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I think what happened is that the factory where he/she used to source pentobarbital from closed, so he/she found a new supplier.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
I think what happened is that the factory where he/she used to source pentobarbital from closed, so he/she found a new supplier.
New suppelier is what

S

Sportsgirl27

Oct 10, 2020
Hoping it's ok to post

See you soon..
Hoping it's ok to post

See you soon..
Hi are you in brisbane

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm sorry for your loss...are you oke? There are always people to talk to here if needed.

Reactions: IRIYAMA