Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Whats happen with him?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Talked shit and got hit, if I remember correctly.

• Yay!
Reactions: popcorn, A Desperate Fool and lobster salad
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Talked shit and got hit, if I remember correctly.
did they get banned? last i saw they werent. (also probably better off in here of course at the same time it says "This thread is not for discussing why was X banned from this forum. Please do not use this thread for that." so idk kind of conflicting)

edit: it probably means dont go into detail now that i think about it

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
did they get banned? last i saw they werent. (also probably better off in here of course at the same time it says "This thread is not for discussing why was X banned from this forum. Please do not use this thread for that." so idk kind of conflicting)

edit: it probably means dont go into detail now that i think about it
I still don't know the difference between how a ctb, a self-ban and a ban is differentiated so idk. I'd wager they got banned.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I still don't know the difference between how a ctb, a self-ban and a ban is differentiated so idk. I'd wager they got banned.
it isnt. the name just gets crossed out (well with the updates theyve been doing theres a few different things but crossed/greyed out one or the other or both basically)

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
it isnt. the name just gets crossed out (well with the updates theyve been doing theres a few different things but crossed/greyed out one or the other or both basically)
ValarMorghulis self-banned and got crossed out but not greyed out. The profile shows that it's "not available".

Crusader's name is crossed out in the same way but it says that the profile is private.

I think that there's no way of telling them apart and that the message just depends on whether someone has a private profile page or not.

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
He went on a crusade against a certain member et al, and broke several rules (1+4) in the process.

• Yay!
Reactions: demuic, Tackingintothewind, lobster salad and 1 other person
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I am thankful that he gave me a link to a SN website. However i had a bad feeling with him. He was kind of weird towards me.
And he suspected me to be a prolifer. lol
Would be interested why exactly he was banned. But i understand that there should not be more details.
Maybe he was banned for sharing links to materials/substances? He did also PM me suddenly with two websites to buy SN. Not sure if PMs are monitored or if someone would've reported, I didn't.. I just told him I didn't want to risk buying it in case my purchase was recorded and shared with the police for being a residential address

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Maybe he was banned for sharing links to materials/substances? He did also PM me suddenly with two websites to buy SN. Not sure if PMs are monitored or if someone would've reported, I didn't.. I just told him I didn't want to risk buying it in case my purchase was recorded and shared with the police for being a residential address

No it was as voyager said.
He went on a crusade against a certain member et al, and broke several rules (1+4) in the process.
That and he claimed to have reported said member to the police

Reactions: voyager, demuic and Deathbydemo
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Nah, he was banned for talking shit in a thread of someone clearly suffering. The thread blew up very quickly and the next thing I know, he's put me and a bunch of others on his "ignore" list and the name got crossed out haha
No it was as voyager said.

That and he claimed to have reported said member to the police
Yep.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: popcorn, voyager, demuic and 1 other person