rawraaawr

rawraaawr

Mar 30, 2021
have u guys tries taking melatonin gummies? any unusual side effects experienced? i wanted to take those since i wanted to at least have a decent sleep but also too scared of any bad side effects. other cases say it worsens one's depression. thank you in advance.

Reactions: Midgardsorm
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I take them everyday for sleep, haven't really noticed anything strange, they help me sleep very well and I tend to dream when I take them. But this is just my experience. A friend once told me they can make my neurological condition worse but tbh I love sleeping, and haven't noticed anything? but now that I think about it maybe I should try taking less lol, I do take a lot

if you are going to take them go slow, take a small dose. I once took a relatively big dose at the begging and it made me very sleepy for a whole day.

• Hugs
Reactions: rawraaawr and Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
@OP

I've taken melatonin for some time, but it wasn't gummies. I don't know it there is a huge difference.

It helped me. Sleep was much better.

@killedbypsychiatry Hey, welcome back.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rawraaawr and killedbypsychiatry
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Not gummies, specifically. But I have tried melatonin supplements a few times. Melatonin has no effect on me, and doesn't improve my sleep quality.

• Wow
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and rawraaawr
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Not gummies, specifically. But I have tried melatonin supplements a few times. Melatonin has no effect on me, and doesn't improve my sleep quality.
Same. I also don't really like the idea of having to introduce something just for sleep. It would make me worry about my ability to sleep if I ever had to go without for whatever reason. Just never liked the idea of dependency in that regard.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I've taken melatonin tablets and spray. Sometimes they help, but sometimes they do nothing, and I swear sometimes they just make me even more wake. The melatonin spray tastes good and takes only 10 minutes to start affecting.

I'd suggest trying them.

• Love
Reactions: rawraaawr