MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
So I'm planning on full suspending, issue Is that ofc the first 20 seconds will be the most painful in my life, would melatonin and alcohol work to numb the pain? Or should I just buy sleeping pills and do it with, if you have experience with this, I'd really appreciate for if you tell me. Thanks

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
So I'm planning on full suspending, issue Is that ofc the first 20 seconds will be the most painful in my life, would melatonin and alcohol work to numb the pain? Or should I just buy sleeping pills and do it with, if you have experience with this, I'd really appreciate for if you tell me. Thanks
Melatonin will not help you at all. Its effect is very weak. Sleep/anxiety meds would be more what you seem to want, especially benzodiazepines. The big issue is that if you mix a lot of them with alcohol you can sleep out of nowhere, or go a little crazy, not saying anything to an extremely drunk person. Hope this helps!

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
not going to work sorry.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Like others have said melatonin is going to do nothing but make you drowsy if that. Alcohol on the otherhand has been used a painkiller for a very long time that said that has its own drawbacks.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Like others have said melatonin is going to do nothing but make you drowsy if that. Alcohol on the otherhand has been used a painkiller for a very long time that said that has its own drawbacks.
See the issue is, is that for me, it doesn't numb the pain enough, maybe I'm not drinking enough

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
See the issue is, is that for me, it doesn't numb the pain enough, maybe I'm not drinking enough
Do you mean physical pain or mental anguish? In either case I said it has been used forever for that. Doesn't mean it is great at it...

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Jun 18, 2023
Do you mean physical pain or mental anguish? In either case I said it has been used forever for that. Doesn't mean it is great at it...
Physical, due to the rope pinching the skin