Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Sometimes I just need to get out of my head and laughter helps me to do that. So I am starting this thread in the hopes that it will help others escape for a bit.

I would only ask that jokes/stories that have the potential to hurt people not be posted here. This thread is intended to (hopefully) give people a break from the darkness of life and I do not want to add to anyone's pain.

Apologies in advance if this seems offensive to anyone given the nature of why we found this place.

Much love to all of you!!

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll start:
  • Once, a very long time ago (I am so dating myself here :pfff:), I wrote up a technical document that was submitted to regulatory agencies for a med that was still in the early stage of animal testing (there was no such thing as computerized spell check then).

I typed female rabbit "counts," but accidentally left out the letter "o" out of the word counts. O.O

At that time the "C" word was extremely taboo - when I found out about my typo, I wanted to crawl under my desk I was so mortified. Now I think it is funny. I hope the peeps at the FDA got a chuckle out of it.

• Another one? Just the other day I realized I wrote to someone on a different site "nice chatting with you" (or that was what I intended to write). But sadly, I again typoed and wrote "nice shatting with you." O.O

SMH - he was kind enough not to say anything.

• Yay!
Reactions: Angi, reasonabledoubt and Miss_Takes
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Didclaimer: potentially X rated content

I once had a date who turned up in a limo (uncommon in my country) .... not really my thing (the date or the limo).
When sending a group text to friends as a debrief of the evening I typed or meant type ..
'I was picked up in a limo' ... except I actually typed 'licked' not 'picked' ... much to the hilarity of my girlfriends.

• Love
Reactions: signifying nothing and Weary Soul