• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone feel bad when you meet people who make the effort to be your friend and for example say lets hang out this week and in the back of your mind you are thinking I might not be alive this week/ feeling bad they know you cuz they might be sad when you ctb

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Sinbad, Weeping Garbage Can and 7 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
yes. Actually all my relationships are like that. Don't like getting close to people because I know I'll ctb so no point in making friends.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Skathon, LivedTooLong and 10 others
J Tizzle

J Tizzle

Dec 7, 2018
I understand this. I'm in a 12 step fellowship so I am constantly meeting new people. I honestly should stop going because I know my ctb will affect the whole community, but it still brings me some semblance of happiness to be there.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
LostGirl

LostGirl

My time has come
Dec 3, 2018
I do. I am isolating myself from everyone to ease the blow when I die. It's really hard to do at times as we are social animals and nturally crave contacts with our loved ones. I guess I m kind of feeling how my lover ones would feel when I m gone.

Reactions: About_to_Go, LivedTooLong, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Most people drain the shit outta me so it's really no effort to reject closer contact. Living a more isolating life is purely a natural thing to do without having a second thought about rejection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MsM3talGamer and 2 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
But not too isolated. I still have to maintain appearances. Keep everything looking normal. Otherwise my friend or friends will worry about me withdrawing from the outside world. I keep a cool head about it all.
I'm happy to meet new people, but I'm always wary, of keeping them at a certain length. Not because of emotional ties.

Merely so they're not the one to worry or send an alert at the wrong time and interrupt my CTB plans.

Ya feel?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
I try to stay in touch with friends but he does not understand depression and I would like to meet people from the forum

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Yeah, I love meeting new people and making friends, talking to people, etc. I feel bad talking to people about the future and making plans and stuff like that knowing I probably won't be here to do any of that. It'll probably confuse everyone around me when I ctb and still had plans and things I wanted to do after that.

Reactions: Sinbad, Weeping Garbage Can, J Tizzle and 5 others
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I don't want thinking about this. It make me more suicidal.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I've never had this problem. My ma and meeting people are the only thing that keeps me going

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
gnrluver0105

gnrluver0105

Nov 25, 2018
Usually people don't ask me to hang out, I'm the one that ask, don't know what's bad with me, also, people usually bores me in real life, and I'm not that good at talking...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals