Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have joined a travellers group and they are preparing things like a trip and a meeting to get to know each other beforehand, i would like to go but i feel awkard when they see that i am disabled. I am sick of having to deal with this curse and that it conveys a bad impression of you from the beginning.

I think when life doesn't fit you or you feel bad in a long-term, anyone should have the option to end it just by requesting.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, waitingforrest, HappyForever? and 2 others
Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
I agree. My life is limited by Crohns disease.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, waitingforrest and hungry_ghost
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I understand the apprehension, but if you don't go and at least give them a chance, how will you know how accepting they are or aren't?

Reactions: vampira and S like suicide
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I understand the apprehension, but if you don't go and at least give them a chance, how will you know how accepting they are or aren't?
When you've been rejected time and time, it's hard to have the confidence and security, the juice isn't worth the squeeze

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide, Marine, Niko66 and 3 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
When you've been rejected time and time, it's hard to have the confidence and security, the juice isn't worth the squeeze
I understand.

I was just thinking aloud.

I am sorry you had to deal with such things on a constant basis.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers and waitingforrest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that a peaceful suicide should be a human right. No one should have to live if they do not want to. In this world, so many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own and they have to endure so much misery. I'm sorry that you suffer. Life is just so unfair. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: akana and Zegers