• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
Anyone with experience with medications, can you guys help me with recommendations on what to take? I dont think I can go on without having to numb everything. I only took pregabalin and it works quite ok, but I would like to know about other medications I can take for anxiety.

nofunclub

nofunclub

all in all, it’s just another brick in the wall
Jul 17, 2023
Well it's considered a bug not a feature, but many antidepressants (SSRIs/SNRIs) make some people numb. They are prescribed for anxiety as well as depression. If shutting up the anxious thoughts is what you're after, it might help.

Reactions: Mebius
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
This is something to discuss with a pill dispenser, aka psychiatrist. They will want to take any medical issues into consideration and still you sometimes have to try a few different drugs to see which has the most pros vs cons. Understand certain cons of certain types, like the possible addictive issues with benzos.

Reactions: Mebius