• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
I am currently in possession of 100 30/500mg Codeine tablets and around 200 Ibuprofen tablets at 200mg with a few packs more at 342mg and can get more. I have an appointment coming up soon where I am going to try and obtain sleeping pills. I know that Codeine and Ibuprofen won't do much on their own and I'm sure the doc won't be too inclined to prescribe anything too strong.
Is it possible to combine these things with anything else for a successful attempt? By the way, I'm 32, I'm around 11 stone, am based in the UK and have no underlying conditions that I'm aware of. I hate how hard this is to do.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Be careful with paracetamol part ( the 500 of 30/500). It can mess up your liver badly.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I am currently in possession of 100 30/500mg Codeine tablets and around 200 Ibuprofen tablets at 200mg with a few packs more at 342mg and can get more. I have an appointment coming up soon where I am going to try and obtain sleeping pills. I know that Codeine and Ibuprofen won't do much on their own and I'm sure the doc won't be too inclined to prescribe anything too strong.
Is it possible to combine these things with anything else for a successful attempt? By the way, I'm 32, I'm around 11 stone, am based in the UK and have no underlying conditions that I'm aware of. I hate how hard this is to do.
It will be very painful, most likely will you cause some organ damage and survive. You might vomit before you finish all the pills. Most pill overdoses are not lethal.

onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
I would research medications that were involved with successful ODs.

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
That's what I'm so worried about. No matter what I end up trying, I really WILL NOT be looking to survive.

Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
From my research It's very hard to ctb from even prescription only medicines. You will most likely vomit a lot of it and just cause irreversible damage to your organs. I so happy that I could overdose on benadryl (20-40mg/kg of weight should be lethal) so I bought 4000mg of it but then researched further and there actually not that big chance that I would die.
It sucks
I am in the same boat, I really want to die today so I will be trying partial but I am scared I will wake up with massive marks around my neck and loony bin will be waiting for me

Last edited:
N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
When you say "trying partial" what does this mean?

Things like trains or jumping from a height have crossed my mind but even these don't come with guarantees etc. I haven't given up trying to pull myself out of this funk but it's getting harder and harder to motivate myself to try.