bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I just had 2 bottles of white wine plus my sleep medication and it's amazing. The effects are as if a sleep spell has been cast on me. Good night Unanimous alcoholics
Tumblr nvmip56Dho1sqc11wo1 500

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, signifying nothing, Celerity and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sounds like you're having a nice trip!
Wish you the best, amigo!

• Love
Reactions: Cockney_Rebel and bad luck
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I used to stack alcohol with Ambien. Thing is, I kind of liked it by itself because it would maximize the occurrence of seeing really weird shit. Alcohol had it put me to sleep too quickly.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Yes, the downside is that by drinking a lot of fluids before going to bed ... you know. You wake up early to piss a lot, but hey, now I sleep a couple more hours

N

notoriousrbg

Mar 2, 2021
I used to stack alcohol with Ambien. Thing is, I kind of liked it by itself because it would maximize the occurrence of seeing really weird shit. Alcohol had it put me to sleep too quickly.
Does ambien make you see weird shit? I'm wary of it bc I've heard that it can make people sleep-talk.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Does ambien make you see weird shit? I'm wary of it bc I've heard that it can make people sleep-talk.
No idea. I take it and sleep well. If I get up before 8 hours of sleep to urinate or go to the bathroom, I am a little clumsy when walking and very sleepy

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
It depends entirely on the person. I was a semi-healthy weight at the time and took it on an empty stomach. I'd probably have to take more now that I'm fat again. To be clear, the hallucinations for me were purely visual and I never believed they were actually there. I know someone who did though.