loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
Hello,
Is there as i am scammed multiple times online finding for nembutal/seconal suggestions as of dose of prescription medication. Euthanasia i can forget too as that was reject fairly quickly here in Europe Netherlands. And i do not have much other options as jumping in front of train of from a building is a no go. And i cannt get weapons to so that is not a option either. Anti puke medication would be a problem to as my only option, because the doctor will not give something. It will be the scamsites.
What would be the most effective medicine group for overdose? with least chance of puking?. I can get these 3 medicines for my chronic muscular pain and constant stifness and other constant phycial heavy trouble, which also has affected my brainfunction negatively!. Due to self harm and an accident.

Muscular pain medication like baclofen? or opioid like Tramadol?. or a Benzodiazipine like Diazepam?. Or is it more effective to just stuck with 1 medication and a huge amount?. Or both and what would be the best combination in terms of choice which 1 of 3 or all?. And the ideal amounts?. Would 40 tramadol 50 mg pills, and like 40 diazepam 10 mg together with a pint of beer sufficient?.
I can crush or dissolve the capsule content of the tramadol in a glas of water and crush the diazepam pills. Im only not yet ready in which order or combi im going to use it. Other methods which i also consider to do is like hanging and starving. Im going to leave this earth by either starving/hanging/ prescription medicine overdose+ alcohol. Or an combination of these.
And if im do hanging and overdose i need my head already in the nose before i gulp the glass i think because i would pass out real quick?. I also was thinking first starve myself as much/long possible so im very weak phycially and then overdose so overdose works more efficicient.
This cant go wrong cant?. Sick starved weak human with weak limbs due to lack of movement and in chronic pain. I think im hit the floor in an instant if i gulp down i glas of 40 dissolved tramadol pills of 50mg in a 0.20ml glas of water after no food for 10 to 12 days. Then its a matter of not founding early,which im not gladly because i live alone and alert nobody of it first!.

loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
This thread can also just be used to add other prescription medicine cocktail combis and names of other medicines. Im not looking for a solution or so. Maybe someone can give tips on the amount of pills best taken when choose for medication like baclofen diazepam tramadol as there are no