H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
Although my last attempt failed, i havent lost hope. i have a test tomorrow which i do not intend to give. if i skip it then my parents will be called and hell will break loose, so im hoping ill have enough motivation tonight, but ill try to be more prepared.
So im thinking of taking some medication to take the edge of, maybe make it a bit easier.
ive heard benzos are good for removing some of the anxiety and have a slightly sedatory effect, would it be a good idea to take some before i do it?
Also because of my last attempt my throat hurts if i compress it, imagine the pain of full suspension acting on an already painful throat, so im thinking of taking some painkiller.
im not sure if taking painkillers and benzos at the same time is a good idea though. if anyone has any thoughts, please do share.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, the_path_of_sorrows and Kalista
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Benzos are a good idea. I'm not sure painkillers would help much. What kind of painkillers are you talking about?
Alcohol can help with SI as well.

H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
Benzos are a good idea. I'm not sure painkillers would help much. What kind of painkillers are you talking about?
Alcohol can help with SI as well.
i want painkillers to get of the pre-existing pain in my throat from my failed attempt. its not that bad, but i feel like adding my whole body weight worth of pressure on my neck will make it hurt alot more.
i took Ibuprofen but i still feel pain if i compress hard (which the rope will do). i think rlly any decent painkiller should help. but i dont have the first clue about painkillers, or if its good to take them with benzos

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
i want painkillers to get of the pre-existing pain in my throat from my failed attempt. its not that bad, but i feel like adding my whole body weight worth of pressure on my neck will make it hurt alot more.
i took Ibuprofen but i still feel pain if i compress hard (which the rope will do). i think rlly any decent painkiller should help. but i dont have the first clue about painkillers, or if its good to take them with benzos
There's no problem with taking benzos along with painkillers. Best of luck.

Reactions: heyhoherewego