Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
Hi everyone,

I might have to CTB in the following weeks due to being evicted of my apartment with nowhere else to go and seeing as I already have SN and meto, I'm pretty set, however I had a question regarding one of the meds I'm taking, which is Sifrol (Pramipexole). My psychiatrist added this med to my 225mg venlafaxine cause apparently it's shown to help with depression? (hasn't so far) and when I read informations about the med, they say you're not supposed to be taking any neuroleptics while on it, and meto being one, I'm scared that because of the sifrol the effects will be canceled out. I don't wanna end up throwing up and failing my attempt. Sorry for the confusing explanation I didn't know how to word this

• Love
Reactions: flowers in the mist
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023

This was all I could find. It seems more likely meto would impact the effectiveness of pramipexole if anything.

Last edited:
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023

This was all I could find.
Yeah I saw that too but it doesn't really say what happens :/ guess I'll have to ask my psychiatrist but I wouldn't want to alarm her cause being sent to the psych ward is the last thing I need