• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I'm not gonna lie, I've seen a lot of cases like this. I never understand why doctors don't just give you the benefit of doubt and take you seriously when you try to explain your problems to them.
All it would take is a bit of time to do the appropriate test to determine what the issue is.
What happened when they increased your prozac? How did that affect you?

Reactions: Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'm not gonna lie, I've seen a lot of cases like this. I never understand why doctors don't just give you the benefit of doubt and take you seriously when you try to explain your problems to them.
All it would take is a bit of time to do the appropriate test to determine what the issue is.
What happened when they increased your prozac? How did that affect you?
I will pm you

Reactions: brighter
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
There are countless stories of women being dismissed for their medical problems based on different scenarios like this. I will add I suppose it's gender neutral when you have a mental illness diagnosed. Most everything is related to that once you have it in your records...

Reactions: esclava, Tabbyql and Redt2go
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Yeah it's a big problem. Women are not listened to and believed. Good book on this is called Doing Harm.

Reactions: Redt2go