D

DeanD

Aug 29, 2024
if i try the SN method but i throw up and dont prepare a second batch do i still need medical attention and if i dont get any will i still die?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
It depends on how long the SN is in your system before you throw up, as for the medical attention it also counts to how long ago you ingested the SN.
All factors revolve around how long your body seeped in the SN, the shorter it was in your body before throwing up, the more likely you'll survive, the longer it's in your body the less likely you'll survive

D

DeanD

Aug 29, 2024
It depends on how long the SN is in your system before you throw up, as for the medical attention it also counts to how long ago you ingested the SN.
All factors revolve around how long your body seeped in the SN, the shorter it was in your body before throwing up, the more likely you'll survive, the longer it's in your body the less likely you'll survive
even if i dont die after throwing up would i still need medical attention?

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I'd say so, but honestly, if you throw up 1 minute after ingesting it I wouldn't bother, you will be questioned and possibly put into a psychiatric hospital.

Reactions: DeanD and Trav1989
T

Trav1989

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
If you can hold it in for even 5 minutes it seems very likely to lead to CTB from what I've read on a compilation of all confirmed accounts of taking it on this site (forgot who posted it) unless your found. So if you take a couple zofran tablets prior you'll probably be fine. I managed to keep 300mg's of morphine down with a single zofran tablet for instance. If you puke the SN up in a minute or two I doubt you would need any medical attention but who knows after that point?

From what I've read though; after a literal handful of minutes you can throw up repeatedly and your odds of not CTB seem EXTREMELY unlikely unless you are found within two hours.

Reactions: heavyeyes and vanillamilkshakes