Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
i've seen a post about the meaning behind your username and/or your pfp.
i find the custom title to be interesting and mysterious as well.
mine, ''your eyes vacant and stained'', is from the song Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by MCR
what about yours?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, LoiteringClouds, Pluto and 3 others
iloverilakkuma

iloverilakkuma

bear
Jul 5, 2023
i've seen a post about the meaning behind your username and/or your pfp.
i find the custom title to be interesting and mysterious as well.
mine, ''your eyes vacant and stained'', is from the song Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by MCR
what about yours?
I love that song!!

• Yay!
Reactions: Professor K
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
From the wikipedia article on emptiness

"...what is thought to be real—our thoughts and feelings about people and things—'exists by being merely labeled'. [...] meditators who attain knowledge of a state of emptiness are able to realize that their thoughts are merely illusions from labelling by the mind."

• Wow
Reactions: Pluto and Professor K
UnfeelingVoid

UnfeelingVoid

Black Hole
Jul 21, 2023
Mines just kinda simple from the time that I was told that I was similar to a black hole because I "sucked away all happiness". It's just something I think about a lot.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife, Professor K, cgrtt.brns and 1 other person
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i love mcr, everytime i see it mentioned it makes me go like :o ! lol idky. great song <3

mine just reflects how i feel. i feel like im already dead and im just a ghost wandering around desperate to leave this plane of existence. everyone ignores me like im not visible or im creepy or too depressing to acknowledge, or they get annoyed at me like im just a cold presence or a nuisance getting in the way. i wander aimlessly bc i dont know what to do in life, i have no purpose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Pluto, StarlightDreamer and 1 other person
UnfeelingVoid

UnfeelingVoid

Black Hole
Jul 21, 2023
i love mcr, everytime i see it mentioned it makes me go like :o ! lol idky. great song <3

mine just reflects how i feel. i feel like im already dead and im just a ghost wandering around desperate to leave this plane of existence. everyone ignores me like im not visible or im creepy or too depressing to acknowledge, or they get annoyed at me like im just a cold presence or a nuisance getting in the way. i wander aimlessly bc i dont know what to do in life, i have no purpose.
I would react with a hug, but my emotes are bugged.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
LadyOfLight

LadyOfLight

Jul 16, 2023
I like the word lady, I think it is an elegant word. And my name is similar to light so I like that word too. My method is difficult to obtain but it is peaceful, because of that I have a sleeping statue as my pfp.

• Hugs
Reactions: Professor K and StarlightDreamer
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
since i'm certified comedian and hanging is my favorite method. this came out.

• Yay!
Reactions: Professor K and StarlightDreamer
Arachne

Arachne

rawr
May 10, 2023
rawr

• Yay!
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and Professor K
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I'm sick of everything. When I get into particularly bad moments, the phrase "I'm sick of it all" seems to constantly repeat, over and over.
It has a nice ring to it.
Is your profile pic zombiebeatz2000? Nice to see another fan of her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Professor K
StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
I'm sick of everything. When I get into particularly bad moments, the phrase "I'm sick of it all" seems to constantly repeat, over and over.
Honestly? I can't blame you. Life is hell, sometimes.

My previous title was "Drifting amongst the heavens.", due to my habit of laying in bed, and enjoying the pleasant hallucinations my schizophrenia conjured up for me. I liked to interpret these as visions of the afterlife.

My new title is based around my newfound calling as a writer. I've learned how to harness those hallucinations - those "Infinite Worlds", as I eventually came to call them - and use them as an imaginative matrix. Nowadays, I live with one foot in reality and one in my fantasies, and I'm determined to weave stories about them for the rest of my days.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and Professor K
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I don't remember where mine was from but I remember the lyrics:
I wish I knew love, I don't know what it's like
If it really was you'd be here tonight

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023

Is your profile pic zombiebeatz2000? Nice to see another fan of her.
just discovered her, im a new fan now thanks

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Mine is related to my username- it's a quote from Yoda in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi:

"Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall."

• Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX and Professor K
pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
I want to fall asleep and never wake up. I often hope for that when i go to sleep ill die peacefully. Though for me even when im asleep im haunted by things in my dreams. Passing away while asleep sounds a good way to go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Professor K and donxtwait
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
It's a Black Sabbath song lyric

• Love
Reactions: Professor K and NumbItAll
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Mines just the one the site gave me lol. It changes periodically but I don't know why it does. Maybe I should change mine to something interesting.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm like a Walmart Elon Musk, so yeah. Or at least SaSu's software seems to think so. Not sure if I should be offended or not.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I'm always confused.

I have a shitty memory (both short- and longterm.) I have a very poor perception of passing time. And everything everywhere is always vying for my attention, so I unintentionally miss important details and feel confused. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: H.O.Xan