front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
It's a vent
About My dark life
before i start
My boyfriend and I lived in a house until our money ran out and we could not find work and had to return to our family's homes

From here the story begins
My brother knew that I was in a relationship with a person of the same gender, and he was just waiting for me to come. He was beating me and insulting me.
For the last six months, I was hiding in the bathroom. (My ex left me also) (I will not mention the six months and the number of days that I remember him and cry)

Iam 29(you can call me man because I can be women in this country)

I asked for help in a time of trouble, six months ago from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNCHR). (An organization that helps vulnerable people to travel and protect) Six months ago, there were no useless contacts from them. They asked me two and a half months ago to come to another city to meet them, and on my return someone tried to rape me

The last few weeks I have really lost hope. I will be leaving very soon and I wanted to share my dark story.

Overwhelmed with sadness over everything .

Sorry to bother you, but I had something to say in my heart

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, アホペンギン and aetherless
A

aetherless

Aug 27, 2023
No bother at all. 😞♥️ thank you for sharing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, it disgusts me how humans create so much harm in this world. But anyway best wishes, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry you had to go through all of this, it must be awful having to endure all of these things for so long and because of this I understand why you yearn to leave very soon. I wish you the best with your future plans and you find peace from all of this. Good luck. :)