• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I know MDS says they'll do it in discreet packaging, but I just signed up for a remote mailbox and they were very clear about not accepting packages with corrosive/toxic material. Honestly I'd rather get a wellness check and get held up at customs rather than a potential $100k+ fine or worse. I know it won't really matter when suicide is always the way out, but if anyone has successfully purchased from MDS please let me know (below or in DMs, I don't mind either) what the packaging was like and how "discreet" it really is. I have three months on the mailbox, so I would need to order and have it arrive within that timespan. Any tips are very very appreciated

Also I'm sorry but I won't be giving out the source, I can't risk losing it before I physically have the SN

MrFreshTheCat

MrFreshTheCat

Im tired, I love cats <3
Jan 9, 2024
i ordered from them like a week ago, when i receive it i dont mind telling you or sending you pics if you want

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
i ordered from them like a week ago, when i receive it i dont mind telling you or sending you pics if you want
Would be super appreciated if you could. Are you having yours sent to a PO box/remote mailbox or directly to where you live?

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
Fingers crossed for you šŸ’œ

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and february in alaska
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
it was an envelope mailer with a customs tag saying it was another item, super normal thing for people to buy (not sure if saying what specifically will make it more easily "found out" by the postal service), with a low value. the weight I ordered checked out with the weight of the item it was labeled as.

because it's such a normal item to buy even from overseas, it was not opened by customs or anything.

not my label obviously, but looked like this on an envelope not much bigger than the average phone.

as far as discreetness goes, I tossed the mailer out in the kitchen trash and my roommates didn't think twice about it

MrFreshTheCat

MrFreshTheCat

Im tired, I love cats <3
Jan 9, 2024
Would be super appreciated if you could. Are you having yours sent to a PO box/remote mailbox or directly to where you live?
DIrectly to my house, and i live with family who will probably be the ones to receive the package while i am not at home so im about to discover how discreet it is lol

Reactions: Venessolotic and february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
DIrectly to my house, and i live with family who will probably be the ones to receive the package while i am not at home so im about to discover how discreet it is lol
Well I hope all goes well for you when it shows up, I think that's still probably the best way to deliver it (as long as your family members don't have a habit of opening your mail or something)

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
Any updates on your situation? Did you get your package safely?

Reactions: rozeske
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Any updates on your situation? Did you get your package safely?
Not yet, but I ordered the expedited shipping so it should be here sometime this week

I'll definitely update when I hear news though

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, greatgooglymoogly and LaVieEnRose