A

antony14562

luna
Feb 3, 2020
I was wondering if anybody had any information on overdosing on MDMA as a cbt method. I've had MDMA before and it was the best feeling in the world. I felt like I could cbt while on it and be completely at peace.

Is dying from just taking a lot of MDMA likely(I can buy up to 7grams rn and snort it all)? Or should I also OD on something like paracetomal while on the MDMA?

Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Hyperthermia, dehydration and probably massive organic failure, it doesn't sound pleasant.

Reactions: Amorphous Blob, Quarky00, chris8000 and 2 others
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
You'd never snort 7g and i echo the above comment it would be horrible death.

Reactions: Quarky00
A

antony14562

luna
Feb 3, 2020
Hyperthermia, dehydration and probably massive organic failure, it doesn't sound pleasant.
May not be pleasant at the end, but I'll atleast have a good time before I die even if its short.
You'd never snort 7g and i echo the above comment it would be horrible death.
I could bomb it then I suppose, would just take longer to hit.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Dude you wont even have a good time on 7g, there's a sweet spot for mdma and it's well under a gram, any more and it becomes worse. I've only read reports of people taking upto 1g and they were literally so fucked up they didn't know what was going on, hallucinating etc and terrified, and you would feel terrible body wise. Read up on serotonin syndrome.

Edit to add: it might be good to take 200-300mg to get over the fear of ctb by another method, but it might stop you ctb all together. Mdma overdose is bad way to die, research it on google.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shivali, Ἡγησίας and mesohappy
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
This is a really bad idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00, needaplan and Backwood_tilt
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

Reactions: Sunshine, mesohappy, conveniently_dead and 2 others
A

antony14562

luna
Feb 3, 2020
Dude you wont even have a good time on 7g, there's a sweet spot for mdma and it's well under a gram, any more and it becomes worse. I've only read reports of people taking upto 1g and they were literally so fucked up they didn't know what was going on, hallucinating etc and terrified, and you would feel terrible body wise. Read up on serotonin syndrome.

Edit to add: it might be good to take 200-300mg to get over the fear of ctb by another method, but it might stop you ctb all together. Mdma overdose is bad way to die, research it on google.
Yea, I know. I had a friend who took half my dose and was having panic attacks the whole night and hallucinating. I know how bad and terrifying it can be, which is why I'm leaning towards cbt while on it rather than via it.

This is probably going to sound incredibly strange and stupid: I've also always wanted to have a TERRIBLE trip. The idea and descriptions just intrigue me. So this way I may be able to sate that interest before I die.
This is a really bad idea.
Yea, maybe.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
antony4562 i've never had a bad trip on mdma and i've took it many many times, i'm not saying it's impossible but it never happened to me. I did once have a really bad trip on lsd and trust me it's something you wouldn't want. It was extremely terrifying and very unpleasant, nothing was gained from it and i never took lsd again.

A

antony14562

luna
Feb 3, 2020
antony4562 i've never had a bad trip on mdma and i've took it many many times, i'm not saying it's impossible but it never happened to me. I did once have a really bad trip on lsd and trust me it's something you wouldn't want. It was extremely terrifying and very unpleasant, nothing was gained from it and i never took lsd again.
I know, don't worry. I've read about bad trips, absolutely horrid ones, and I still want to experience it. It's strange, I know, but I do know that I 100% want to go through it

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Have your bucket list and then consider ctb;)

Using psychoactives during ctb, especially too much, can make you act up in ways I cannot imagine... It's really 2 very extreme experiences combined into one.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I overdosed once on mdma believe me scary shit

A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
You ll puke and be seizing like mad. At best you ll kill your kidney and fry your brain with hyperthermia. Seems a bad idea unless you want to be disabled.

Do yourself a favor, use or for it s purpose : a 24h amphetamiine-fueled w****athon.

By the way street dug are dangerous for CTB as nobody knows what s it can be cut with. (Even pure molly is to avoid at all cost).
...oh don t try with psychedelics either.

brokerofsecrets

brokerofsecrets

my best wasn’t good enough
Feb 3, 2020
wouldn't recommend it, use the fun drugs before a following through with a different method.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Amphetamines cannot be a method to CTB. They are horrible in OD. Plus if you take even a normal dose of MDMA before you CTB you may feel very good and your attempt will be failed.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hello Antony 14562,
I wouldn't try to ctb with mdma. Usually when people die on that it is because it was cut with other things and they took too much and didn't drink water etc. I would definitely try mdma if you haven't though before you die unless you are in a real bad mental state. You could also be on it while your going through with some other method. I would assume that this would make going through with it easy. Overall I wouldn't recommend doing it that much though. I also definitely wouldn't use it to try to ctb like you were asking. Messing around with your serotonin isn't a good thing and can have devastating consequences in the end like leading you here. Last stop before the bus comes by. The comedown can be hell. That's why they call it suicide Tuesday.

Reactions: Halo13
A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
+1 for suicide tuesday. Lack of serotonin implants a vicious reality bias in your brain

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm bumping because I was thinking about this today and wanted to see what had been posted on the forums previously. I have never done any drug other than the meds that have been prescribed to me. I've always been interested in MDMA, though. I've had two people really close to me tell me how amazing it is, and I trust them both. I'd love to experience it before I die.

Any thoughts on how this might impact the SN method? Do you think it would suppress SI? Or would it be best to experience the high and then attempt to ctb during the low?