Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
INFP Male here. 31 this March. Life is super hard even when I'm not depressed or thinking of CTB.

Barely clinging on to existence currently. Stay with parents because unable to do a job that pays me enough to live seperately.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
INTJ, female. It sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mouseteeth and Final Escape
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
INFJ-T/INTJ-T

My results have always been really borderline for the Thinking vs Feeling trait so I flip-flop between the two types. I have only ever scored consistently high in the areas of Introversion and Turbulence. That said, I don't take MBTI anymore seriously than I would horoscopes...which is to say not at all lol. It is all in good fun though.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Soul
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
INFJ. I know you can't really put the whole world in 16 neat little boxes of personality, but you read about INFJs, you basically know my personality.

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Oyoy and Soul
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
Infp-t

I couldn't tell you what this means though

• Love
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
INFJ-T/INTJ-T

My results have always been really borderline for the Thinking vs Feeling trait so I flip-flop between the two types. I have only ever scored consistently high in the areas of Introversion and Turbulence. That said, I don't take MBTI anymore seriously than I would horoscopes...which is to say not at all lol. It is all in good fun though.
I am the same exact thing! No coincidence we're both here, right? :wink:

Reactions: Soul and Ame
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I always get INTP when I take those tests. However I'm a bit of an unstereotypical INTP in the sense that I'm an emotional/sensitive guy and I also put a lot of effort into my physical appearance which goes against the stereotype.
INTJ, female. It sucks.
Why?

• Hugs
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Infp and it's not a good one if u have to live in modern times.

• Hugs
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I didn't know what the hell you guys were talking about,so I googled it and took the test.

I got ISTJ.

See,sometimes you actually learn stuff being on a suicide website,huh? :blarg:

Reactions: zeroambition
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
enfp. looks like i'm the only extrovert!

i haven't taken the test in a while, though. i'm gonna go take it again right now and if it changed, i'll update this post.

edit: still enfp. :halo:

Last edited:
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I usually get INTP whenever I take the test, and I am a very stereotypical INTP too, lol.

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
INFP. Previous result was ENFP dang it.

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Am ENFJ and Enneagram 6. Am very afraid of the world, because it. I can't see any other way to be safe from everything that scares me than CTB. ENFJ is much less common. However, many of my problems seem to stem from being a 6. I used to think as an Intuitive a lot of my problems were because I was a less common type. However, lately I've been seeing things in a new angle.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Advocate INFJ-A/INFJ-T.
Uncannily accurate in many areas.
I scoffed at this test thirty years ago when it gave me the same kind of result. Lol thirty years later...ah well.

Reactions: Grey-zone
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Aries

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: mesohappy, disabledandhopeless, Oyoy and 1 other person
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I didn't know what the hell you guys were talking about,so I googled it and took the test.

I got ISTJ.

See,sometimes you actually learn stuff being on a suicide website,huh? :blarg:
Hello can you please point me in the direction of one of these tests. Big thanks this has got my curiosity going which is hard to do these days LOL :)

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Wtf does this even mean? Is this some test that determines our lives? What do you prove by taking this test and abiding by the answers? Wtf even made this test?
Hello can you please point me in the direction of one of these tests. Big thanks this has got my curiosity going which is hard to do these days LOL :)
I googled it,brother Mort,you can do the same...Just a quick search.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Wtf does this even mean? Is this some test that determines our lives? What do you prove by taking this test and abiding by the answers? Wtf even made this test?

I googled it,brother Mort,you can do the same...Just a quick search.
Ok thanks:)

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Here what i got LOL

ISTJ

Introvert(84%) Sensing(16%) Thinking(38%) Judging(38%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (84%)You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (16%)You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (38%)

Reactions: mesohappy