S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Anyone watching this?

Haven't watched it all myself but have caught the odd scene and it seems promising. Accurate about doing it legally from what I saw. Think they may end up addressing going down the illegal routes too at some point.

Surely interesting viewing for some here.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, ready to go...., BluesRunTheGame and 2 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Hopefully it's on catch up, sounds like a good watch

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Hopefully it's on catch up, sounds like a good watch
From what I gather at a glance, it's centered around a group of friends and close family. One of whoch had terminal illness and of course wants to take matters into their own hands. It will be really interesting to see how they handle all the obvious elements of drama attached to that abd that we ourselves are all familiar with. In what I've seen of it I've been glad ro see them doing it justice but like I say, I only saw a few scenes. It's on iplayer but if you can't access it that way I'm certain it will be available on free streaming sites. I think there's repeat showings on BBC 1 so if you have tivo you couod alao record it, assuming you have access to BBC channels.

Last edited:
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I was about to post about this. I just finished the two-episode series. The second episode made it worth watching; I found some of the flashbacks pretty naff, especially in the first episode, and the pro-life attitude of the spouse is hard to stomach, but it's definitely worth a watch, with an understandably emotional ending.

UK viewers: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p0dgrpjj/mayflies?seriesId=p0dgrpz0

Last edited:
Reactions: Jadzia and Smart No More
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
thanks for the recommendation, starting ep1 now :)

Reactions: Smart No More
J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
Thanks, I've downloaded that now to watch sometime soon