aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
maybe tonight after my saxophone rehearsal and my therapy session it will be the end. i'll tell her i dont wanna continue to see her. i'll do it quickly so i can go home. and then maybe. then please. then silly me. just ctb. please. i cant anymore. im so exhausted. I'm drained. i tried. but i cant

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: akana, ChocolateCroissant, melodrama and 8 others
T

Tiemblo

May 18, 2022
I can not stand myself anymore. I want to die today. Everything is ready but my SI is strong.
I really can't!
But soon I will kick my SI and I will Rest In Peace forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: ChocolateCroissant, Dead Meat and waitingforrest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand the feeling of being so tired of everything and I know that it is hard to carry on when you suffer so much. I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you, it is such an unfair life. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from what you are going through.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and waitingforrest
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
nvm im getting drunk and cutting

• Aww..
Reactions: akana, Suicidebydeath, Dead Meat and 2 others
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
It's not shameful to back out oot of suicide attempt. I hope that someday you will find peace in one way of another. You'rs such an kind person so you deserve it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Interloper and Dead Meat
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
It's not shameful to back out oot of suicide attempt. I hope that someday you will find peace in one way of another. You'rs such an kind person so you deserve it.
even if i deserved it, i dont have it. so there's no point. though thank you you're always so sweet to me. i can feel jur support from here

imo it's getting shameful. i tried to ctb when i was 15. im almost 21.still alive. what a fucking failure. what a pity. im disgusting

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Nemeshisu
alliebear

alliebear

The sun also sets
Jun 13, 2022
Hey.. dont feel shameful. Ctb isnt as easy as we think it is. If it is easy, all of us done it already. :) take your time honey, one step at a time. you deserve some rest rn. Know that we all here for you. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to chat me/ other great persons here. They're great listener. Wish you love xxx

Reactions: butterfly🦋 and Shivali
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Hey.. dont feel shameful. Ctb isnt as easy as we think it is. If it is easy, all of us done it already. :) take your time honey, one step at a time. you deserve some rest rn. Know that we all here for you. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to chat me/ other great persons here. They're great listener. Wish you love xxx
it's not easy but living is worse i just wish i did it. i should have died when i was younger. it woule have been tragic. now it's just pathetic. i'll die because im not an adult enough. cant suffer like everyone else. my pain is normal. i stupid for not being able to bear it. i need some eternal rest

thanks for your kind words it means a lot. even if i cant accept em please know it really means a lot and im happy to read em

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Interloper, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
alliebear

alliebear

The sun also sets
Jun 13, 2022
Youre most welcome dear. Its okay, I understand what you meant by that^.^ youre still young tbh, you are not stupid, and i agree that living is worse. Its tiring to wakeup day by day. But for now, take a breath and try to calm down. No shame, either way you're still brave for holding on here still. We all do. If one day you choose to giveup , you're still the brave one. :) xx

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
im so sad. i am so sad. i swear i tried. went to the emergencies went to the hospital talked to so many ppl tried therapy why am i always in sm pain? hahaha. and despite all that, i never kill myself. im pathetic. i am the one accepting to suffer. i could die. but no i dont do it. it's my fault if i suffer this much. it's all my fault

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: akana, Suicidebydeath, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I would suggest not telling anyone you do not want to see them anymore. That could alert them and make your life worse in case you do not go through with it. If you do ctb...they will figure it out.

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
I would suggest not telling anyone you do not want to see them anymore. That could alert them and make your life worse in case you do not go through with it. If you do ctb...they will figure it out.
tbh i dont have anyone anymore around me. moreover i've already deleted all my social medias so my trusted ppl surely know im going through something bad again. they're used to it so it's ok. i've never hid how suicidal i was so it wont alert them. it will be like it always is. but maybe this time i'll finally die. i hope. i dont want this cycle to go on

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: akana, Suicidebydeath and Nemeshisu