Hanzo

Hanzo

Miserable
Aug 31, 2020
I watched this show called Steven Universe and a quote really caught my eye. "I always thought that you were failing this world. But if you were happier on Earth, maybe this world was failing you." Maybe this world was failing you. In a way, maybe this world is failing us. I'd like to think that after death, we just move onto another world until we find one that suits us better. Just something nice to think about and thought I'd share.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: AQUA, _Minsk, Manaaja and 6 others

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
This is great, I have similar thoughts and feelings. Thanks for sharing. :happy:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hanzo
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Steven Universe is a great show but it sure would suck to be a gem. They can't even really commit suicide (without getting shattered) no matter how much trauma and pain they accumulate...

• Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja and Hanzo
Hanzo

Hanzo

Miserable
Aug 31, 2020
Steven Universe is a great show but it sure would suck to be a gem. They can't even really commit suicide (without getting shattered) no matter how much trauma and pain they accumulate...
yeah. if it were up to me, I would get poofed and live inside a comfy bubble (assuming that it's actually nice and cozy)

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc