• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lolkillme

Apr 10, 2021
Ok what if I got a bunch of dry ice, put it in my closet, and put a towel under the door? When dry ice "melts" it releases carbon dioxide. If I create an air tight seal then I might be able to fill my closet with CO2 to the point where I no longer have oxygen to my brain. Theoretically I would just drift off, or I can take a sleeping pill and it'll happen in my sleep. My close is big enough that I can lay down in it so it wouldn't be too bad. Thoughts?

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I think the increasing co2 concentration is going to make you feel a lot of panic and heart palpitations.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Chesswiz2002

Chesswiz2002

Jan 24, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't increased concentration of CO² linked to the feeling of asphyxiation/suffocation?

Reactions: compositionheart and dggtscccvfd
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't increased concentration of CO² linked to the feeling of asphyxiation/suffocation?
Yes it is. But I guess it can be too fast to properly react. According to wiki at concentration above 1.2%, consciousness is lost after two to three breaths, the person dies in less than 3 minutes.

Here some another case

Reactions: Chesswiz2002
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Try a form of this -
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

P

Princess Picta

Sep 22, 2023
CO in a car in a garage is supposed to be pretty peaceful I imagine it smells pretty bad though and it requires patience to pass out so there more chance of your survival instinct (SI?) kicking in.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
CO in a car in a garage is supposed to be pretty peaceful I imagine it smells pretty bad though and it requires patience to pass out so there more chance of your survival instinct (SI?) kicking in.

You need an old car for that, modern cars no longer produce CO.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd