• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mallows

mallows

"Let's go back... To our true reality"
Dec 18, 2023
Meant to ctb by Christmas, but it took 5 whole seconds of research to realize my method would barely even make me sick, let alone kill me. I'll probably have my shit together by next year, though. Though getting my hands on SN in Australia is nigh on impossible lately without a welfare check, I'll try my luck anyway. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I find it so horrible and dreadful how we cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to permanently leave this existence.

• Love
Reactions: mallows
mallows

mallows

Dec 18, 2023
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I find it so horrible and dreadful how we cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to permanently leave this existence.
Thank you. It really sucks how difficult it is to leave. Shit sucks so bad

aunique

aunique

May 6, 2023
I plan on SN too but I just have no way of getting it without anyone asking questions..
I hope you do find peace and get what you need in order to make the pain stop❤️
Merry Christmas💕

• Love
Reactions: mallows
mallows

mallows

Dec 18, 2023
I plan on SN too but I just have no way of getting it without anyone asking questions..
I hope you do find peace and get what you need in order to make the pain stop❤️
Merry Christmas💕
Best of luck to you, its a struggle but we'll get there. Merry Christmas! <3