N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
I've felt suicidal since i was 10. I'm 23 now. The first time i got help was in 2017 when i was 18. I got medication and got worse because of it. I was totally done with the mental health field. Right now i'm trying hypnotherapy, i've had my first session last week and it actually seemed to help. I could get in touch with childhood trauma's. Part of me fucking hates it that there was maybe a solution like this but i took the wrong route with talk therapy and medication (which fucked up my life big time). The medication fucked up my cognition so much that i had to drop out of college. I haven't achieved anything in life after highschool. It sucks. I know my issues are solvable but i just don't wanna start with my life again at 23. If after the hypnotherapy session i still don't wanna go on i think i will stop trying. 13 years feeling suicidal has been long enough. 5 years of not doing anything with my life has been long enough too. Mann i hope this text is more or less coherent i feel like i can't even do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: looseye and onlyanimalsaregood
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
What medication were you on?
What's hypnotherapy? Maybe i need to look into it..

N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
What medication were you on?
What's hypnotherapy? Maybe i need to look into it..
I took sertraline. And hypnotherapy is hypnosis. It's pretty cool but also intense. You have to point out your issue to the therapist and in the session you'll go into a trance so you can enter your suppressed memories. I didn't fully believed in it first till i expierenced it

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
one last try could happen to save your life

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood