• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Title + obvious meaning

• Aww..
Reactions: jar-baby
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Are you alright? Is there any possibility you could have someone else keep them (under a guise if that's necessary)?

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Given that you're posting this in Recovery, can you legally get someone else to hold onto them or at least lock them up securely and give them the key and all ammo? (And maybe vital components if you can easily strip them down?) Or put the key in a bank storage safe or whatever, just to make it harder to get so you can't be impulsive?

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Are you alright? Is there any possibility you could have someone else keep them (under a guise if that's necessary)?
Given that you're posting this in Recovery, can you legally get someone else to hold onto them or at least lock them up securely and give them the key and all ammo? (And maybe vital components if you can easily strip them down?) Or put the key in a bank storage safe or whatever, just to make it harder to get so you can't be impulsive?
I'm fine. I'm not going to do anything. I've learned not to make decisions when I feel this bad.

I just wake up with another splitting headache and my head feeling like it's squeezing in. It's just exhaustion. I've gotten sleep, I drank water, ate real food with appropriate nutrition, exercised, took headache meds, took sinus meds. It's not going to help. I'm mentally exhausted. And there's no end in sight. Ever. And it just sucks that there's something that could take all the pain away right there and I can't do it.

I don't need to get rid of them. I'm not going to shoot myself. I just posted this to be a bitch and get attention and pity.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, jar-baby and Ash
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I feel you with the headaches.

Hope yours eases soon.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
If guns were legal in my country and I had one, I would have splattered my brains 12 months ago already before I even started researching methods (the unlucky bastard I am, I would probably have missed and survived with damage, lol).

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
And it just sucks that there's something that could take all the pain away right there and I can't do it.
I'm sorry. I can understand this on some level. I've had SN in my possession for around a year and still don't think I can do it (as in, unconvinced it's the right decision) even though the idea of terminating my consciousness has been very appealing, for numerous reasons.

I hope you're able to feel better soon, even if only physically for now.

Last edited: