DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I dunno. I just never had a Good life. Was always treated like shit and always seem to find shitty people. I just wish I could stop being a hypocrite and just kill myself instead of making threats about it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lostangel, whywere, Arvinneedstodie and 6 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
I think you don't feel like killing yourself, just want help

Reactions: Nelos
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
In the philosophical sense we are all here to suffer. I hope talking to us helps you a bit though.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
In the philosophical sense we are all here to suffer. I hope talking to us helps you a bit though.
I agree. To live is to suffer. For what it's worth, I'm sorry your suffering has been so intense it's brought you to this point.

Reactions: Ghost2211
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
a little. I think some of us suffer more than others

• Hugs
Reactions: Amber1974!!, Ghost2211 and Lostkitten1
Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
I'm so sorry about everything. It's not your fault at all. ):

• Love
Reactions: Dcap1
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I mean I was abused by so many people. made me realize nobody loves me even if they say they do

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and DyingAlf
L

Lostkitten1

Apr 28, 2020
I'm not going to tell you it's going to get better. I'm not going to say there's light at the end of the tunnel. But there are people on this corner of the internet that are here for you, be it to talk things through with, or to help you to whatever lies beyond.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
thank you. My greatest fear of dying is knowing I will die unloved

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
L

Lostkitten1

Apr 28, 2020
I can't guarentee I'll help, but I'm here for you. And I'm sure there are lots of others here too who will listen if you need us. That's the wonderful thing about this community, and a point the media reporting on this site often miss - we support, we don't blindly push people to move on. We just support you if that is your choice, and support you if it isn't.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Yeah. I feel as a society we need to adopt a pro choice mentality. There is so much unnecessary shaming of the person who died, rather than getting angry at the people who caused that person to want to die. The abusers, rapists, etc. Horrible people who pushed someone to suicide live on while the victim is shamed.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
Somebody said to me earlier this year "I can't believe how much shit you've gone through, you're the unluckiest guy I know" - he really wasn't joking. There are some days where so much has gone wrong in my life that I begin to abandon my science brain and wonder whether curses are real... I must be cursed, after-all, so much shit has gone wrong in my life and nothing ever seems to get better, except as a ploy to lull me into a false sense of security before disaster strikes again and kills the last of my hope and resolve.

But then I start to think about just what has gone wrong in my life and I realise that there are just one or two events which caused the chain reaction that made the sky to fall down.

Either way, I don't think people like you or me are born 'marked' or cursed, but something (or multiple things) have happened in our lives that have triggered a toxic chain reaction. Maybe there was an earthquake that made the city collapse and when we tried to rebuild it everything kept falling down, not because of some supernatural force beyond our influence, but because the ground itself needed repairing so the buildings could finally have a solid foundation.

I know that real life isn't so simple and we can't change what's happened to us, nor can we just get over any of it. But maybe there is something that we can do, something that we can change to break the vicious circle of hope -> fight back -> crushing defeat -> rinse & repeat.

I'm sorry I don't have anything more concrete or useful to say, the title grabbed me and I went off on a tangent as per usual. Perhaps it's rich and hypocritical for me to say this given where I am right now (having just failed to recover, again), but you sound like somewhere deep down you wish there was another way out and perhaps that's enough of a reason to put the brakes on CTB just long enough to look for it?

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I feel like my heart is breaking for you. I am 64 years young and have also seen ALOT of a**holes in this world. But I NEVER let them get to me, my "parents" kicked me out at 18, never heard from them again, their choice, BUT...BUT THEY were NOT going to make me crash, to hell with them!!!! Now you are a VERY caring, and loving person and do NOT, I know it is NOT easy, to let them get you. I are for you ALOT and I hope I can say this, that everyone here loves and cares for you. I truly feel for you and you will do great things in your life. LOVE and peace and your global family members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::hug:

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Nobody is "mean't" to suffer. Suffering is simply an unfortunate fact of biological life; there is not a reason or purpose for it. This indifferent universe does not intend to cause harm as part of some "grand plan". Suffering just exists - that is it.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i ask myself that everyday...why soo much suffering..bad karma maybe