letmediethanks

letmediethanks

Sep 26, 2018
I wanted to do an exit bag originally, and thats how I always pictured myself going. But my brain is so unbearable I kind of just want to do a partial hanging in the morning when everyone leaves for work. I actually just found out what it is. Is it something that doesn't need a lot of preparation and checking, or should I just live through the pain until I figure out and get everything ready for the more peaceful method?

Sorry if I seem really stupid or impulsive (its cus I am, and I'm very suicidal right now)

Reactions: AndyCurious, wanttodie, Lizzie S. and 3 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
From what I've read here, it does require a fair amount of preparation and checking. I recommend waiting out the pain to find a preferred option. It's a huge moment in your life, if you don't have to rush it, don't.

Reactions: Lizzie S. and lv-gras
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
If you have something to hold your weight for the partial hanging all You need to use is a towel or a bedsheet tie it to what's holding your weight then make a slipknot to put your head through and your good to go, I'm doing this same thing this weekend going to to tie off a bedsheet to a pull up bar in my house

letmediethanks

letmediethanks

Sep 26, 2018
aa, idk what to do. rlly wanna do it, but i dont wanna mess up. so overwhelmed and frustrated i wanna bang my head agaisnt a wall.

thank you anyways guys