N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am often quite psychotic. I have issues to eat properly, to study, my stomach goes crazy etc. I reached out for help. I called my psychiatrist and described the situation. She told me to increase the dosage of my benzo or that I should take it more often. Just in order to stay stable. I feel very bad about certain things. I feel ashamed but I talk about it this openly for the first time in this forum. I mean how long will I live or how long will this forum remain on the internet?

When I relapse I gonna kill myself. So there is a lot at stake. I am very fragile despite the fact I take emergency medication every single day. I have soon exams and that is triggering me as fuck. Performance pressure is extremely toxic for me. It is like torture and it is pretty hard to cope with. I might be on the edge of a relapse. I am unhappy as fuck and my brain is due to that in the self-destruction mode. That means it becomes manic or psychotic.

I have a very strong desire for a partner. And I feel ashamed for the following. I have a crush at college she is trans. The first day I saw her I liked her outer appearance and I thought she is quite cute. Though love interestes always make me psychotic. The first time I was alone with her I tried to flirt with her. This was the first time I ever did that at college. I thought well if I gonna kill myself at least I tried it. The whole thing ended in a disaster. I am not sure what exactly happened. I analyzed the situation like myriads of hours. When I am psychotic I also think he women would like me a lot. I think in the end the compliments were kind of offending because my words implied it would difficult for her also to find a partner.

I feel pretty pretty bad about it. I have a lot of self-hatred because of that. And I get the impulse to kill myselff when i remind me of that. My words might implied that her social identity would be a flaw. This was absolutely unintentional. This combined with my psychotic thoughts she liked me turned into a complete disaster as you might can imagine.

The second time we met I was psychotic also. I know she questioned my sanity in front of another person that time. I hate myself for being so judgemental on other people. Bullying at school made me a pretty miserable person with a lot of negative traits. A woman I was once close to me told me she cannot love me inter alia because I was too judgemental towards the unemployed friend of my sister. I think I am sometimes so judgemtal because I demand so much of myself. And all the bullies proved me how horrible other people can be and that I should not trust people not that easily.

I don't see this trans-woman very often. I was confused about all the possible interpretations of interactions that we had so far. Due to the fact I was psychotic at the first time I had no idea what the actual truth is. So recently I met her. I suspected it would come to this meeting. This is why I took the double dosage benzo prior to that day to have a clear mind in order to understand the interaction. I wanted to know what she actually thinks about me. I looked her in the eyes/face for a short time and I saw her disgust about my person. It was mixed with a laughter as if she found my delusions ridiculous. I think she is a pretty nice person and I must have hurt her. Though I don't know to which extent.

She knows of my disability but not all details. I think considers me now a despicable person because it seemed like her gender was a flaw in my eyes. I think for apologizing it is already too late. Since I met her for the first time I changed a lot. I stopped contact with a person that spreads hatred against trans-people. I read stories in this forum of transpeople to understand her struggle better. Recently someone used the wring pronoun when talking about her and I corrected that person. I was not sure whether this was intentional. I think my psychotic mind once again ruins my life. Psychotic thinking is often superficial and relies on stereotypes. Maybe this is a cheap excuse for my behavior.

I don't know what to do. When I looked at her I tried to give her the chance to hit me with her hatred for me. And she used that chance. I try to move on. I would apoplogize to her though I think this would imply I hurt her which is something she would not want to admit. (is this thought itself offensive?)

I am very uncertain about the following. About which magnitude do we talk here? I think about it without any end for many many hours. She instead only met me 3 times in her life and she probably considers me insane and delusional. Why would she feel so hurt by a person that is insane and cannot be taken serious? I am way too obsessed about the whole thing. For her this might be something to think about for 5 minutes. Me instead I have the urge to kill myself when I think about the whole thing. Though others factors drive me over the edge.

The problem is the whole thing stresses me as fuck. Combined with the exam stress I am close to a breakdown. I should try to think less about it. The damage is done. I would apologize but I think this was not a good idea. I feel so fucked up. I hate my mind so fucking much.

One thing to add I think I projected some traits of her from trans-people in this forum. And I could relate to some of their feelings. This was one reason for developing this crush but at the same time it gave me the feeling she might be pretty lonely.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st off, you have a heart of gold and true warmth.

2nd, we all make learning experiences, NOT mistakes or disasters ever. Heavens, in my 67 plus years here I have piled up so many and have learned from them overall.

3rd, you have, in my point of view, from what I read in your thread, nothing that cannot be rectified.

4th, the trans aspect, at least for me, is nothing at all, I would, look at the situation and her if I really liked her. we could finish each other's sentences; do we mesh together? Personality and intelligence are the vast majority of having a girlfriend.

5th, if it was me, I would either see if she would like to go out for a coffee or tea, no booze, that just clouds everything up or sit down at the campus somewhere more private and talk it over and discuss about yourself and show interest in her.

6th, after reading your thread here and others that you have put on SS, it is crystal clear that you are a caring, loving and ever so thoughtful person. I truly feel in my heart that you have an excellent chance to have a great friend and a great girlfriend.

Like I always say, I am not on 100% of the time as i work, but please feel free to leave a pm and I will respond as quickly as I can.

You are too precious of a soul not to give yourself another chance with the young lady.

WE are family here on SS and I wish you the best,

Walter

• Love
Reactions: noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Usually I don't bump my threads to get more replies but on this one it would help.
Maybe a trans-person could tell me how offending or annoying my behavior was? Maybe there was a part of the interaction I am not aware about.

But I also very much thanks to @whywere for these caring and lovely words. It helps to read them. Your replies always feel completely authentic and honest. It is sad to see that good people like you are in so much pain that you have to visit a suicide forum. The victims of abuse often have it so much worse than the culprits.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Usually I don't bump my threads to get more replies but on this one it would help.
Maybe a trans-person could tell me how offending or annoying my behavior was? Maybe there was a part of the interaction I am not aware about.

But I also very much thanks to @whywere for these caring and lovely words. It helps to read them. Your replies always feel completely authentic and honest. It is sad to see that good people like you are in so much pain that you have to visit a suicide forum. The victims of abuse often have it so much worse than the culprits.
Thank you so much for the very kind message and thoughts. We are in this together and you are a very good friend.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: noname223