DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Maybe noting will get better. I have tried all my life and nothing has gotten better. If I stop trying im might die soon hopefully. Hopefully to the virus

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, TheSoulless, shy and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Covid is so unlikely to kill unless you're elderly, diabetic, have a heart or respiratory condition.

hmm, Covid and flu at same time though...

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
everything is luck in this life. and theres no virus...the PCR tests are a fraud and theres no excess mortality. the viruses in this world are ignorance, greed and evil

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
everything is luck in this life. and theres no virus...the PCR tests are a fraud and theres no excess mortality. the viruses in this world are ignorance, greed and evil
Sigh..... I'll just walk away from this one.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I wish to be forgotten when I die. I dont want to suddenly have people flick over my death with regret, when they didn't give a shit when I was alive. people are so evil I hate them all

Reactions: _Minsk
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I wish to be forgotten when I die. I dont want to suddenly have people flick over my death with regret, when they didn't give a shit when I was alive. people are so evil I hate them all
Sad that's how it works isn't it? Nobody gives a damn about us till we are gone. Sending you hugs OP. I wish there was more I could do to help, but I'm always here if you need someone that cares.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
That's the best part of dying in anyway, at your hand or not. Once your consciousness vanishes, you truly cease to exist, if you can't remember who you were, then for all intents and purposes, you no longer are here. It's a big motivator for me, thats for sure.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Thanks all. Its funny, I want to die but death is scary. I dont like pain, and I know if I die I will never watch anime again

Reactions: _Minsk
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Thanks all. Its funny, I want to die but death is scary. I dont like pain, and I know if I die I will never watch anime again
Heh, you're not alone there mate, I guarantee there's plenty of people on this site (myself included) who want to die but are scared to actually commit. Folks like this, I like to think have something that makes life still worthwhile enough to enjoy before checking out. In my opinion, it's best to enjoy what that is until you finally exhaust it. Then you can move forward without any issues.

Reactions: _Minsk and DeathIsTheWayOut99